Tom Brady has ended the regular season winning the last 4 games 7 times in his career (1 Viewer)

The other 6 times he made the Super Bowl.
I was wondering Saint Kamara are you looking forward to the Snow during Saints game. Itll feel like Christmas especially if Saints win.

Unfortunately we will not be the ones to get to end that streak.
I think Tampa is going to go in to Green Bay and beat the snot out of the Packers. I have all season believed that N.O and Tampa are the two best teams in the NFC.

He'll lead them to a W over WFT today. They're playing a backup. Plus Evans is back. I would love to see them get knocked-out today, but it's probably a slim to no chance thing.

So sometimes I get suggestions from IG on who I might want to follow based off who I follow. Well, the Bucs showed up with their top 10 TDs of the year, none were against the Saints.

I read through the comments and someone noticed that as well and asked "Where's the Saints game?" :LOL:

I thought they had to be a Saints fan until some Bucs fan asked "What about that Eagles game?" the guy responded with "I'm a Steelers fan" :LOL:

So the Bucs fan got put in his place but it was good to see other teams fans notice our ownage of the Bucs this season with the ALMIGHTY Brady.

How many of those wins were against AFC Least teams?
Ha, yeah, and the Bills swept it this year. Now, I know the Bills are great this year; but to me, it still cheapens whenever the Patriots did it. That division had been an automatic 5-6 games for the Patriots for a long time.

I think Tampa is going to go in to Green Bay and beat the snot out of the Packers. I have all season believed that N.O and Tampa are the two best teams in the NFC.
They have to beat the Skins first and we have to beat the Bears first. šŸ˜Š

I do agree that Tampa will beat GB if they get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom