Tom Brady on Pace to Throw More Interceptions for the Bucs this Year than Winston did Last Year (1 Viewer)

Brady is not the same guy he once was, and at 43 it shouldn't be a surprise. Get any kind of pressure on him and he folds. And now he doesn't have Belichick's system and defense to prop him up. While Tampa has a good front 7, I think it's going to be a long, disappointing season for Tom.

Brady is not the same guy he once was, and at 43 it shouldn't be a surprise. Get any kind of pressure on him and he folds. And now he doesn't have Belichick's system and defense to prop him up. While Tampa has a good front 7, I think it's going to be a long, disappointing season for Tom.
I don't think it is his age. I think it is the system. Brady had a typical last year for him with 24 TDs to only 8 ints. The biggest problem for Brady last year was losing Gronkowski, and yet his stats were still very similar, except for a slight dip in his rating. I think the Tampa system is being exposed as a risky system, but it is early, and Brady will probably get better. With that said, even if he only throws 1 int/game the rest of the way, that will still exceed the most he's ever thrown in a season, which is 14 ints a few times early in his career. If Brady exceeds his int record, then it is a hopeful sign that Winston won't be an int machine under a less risky system.

Anyone know what the record for most consecutive games with a pick-6 is? Brady is at 3. I feel like Matt Shaub has the record.

If Brady was as good as what got him his 6 rings then he would still be a Patriot.
TB12.png

The problem was that with Covid Protocols in place, TB didn't have the tent to retrieve the deflated balls...
Hopefully by now he's learned how to throw a regulation 13 p.s.i. football. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom