Tom Brady Ready To Challenge Drew Brees in 2020! (1 Viewer)

Read between the lines.... Drew Brees is THE BEST QB in the League..holds all the records...and Brady won’t go out on a bad note....and you can bet Drew Brees will keep and own, and ensure all his records are far, far out of reach from anyone for the net 25 years! Showdown 2020! https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-hannable/tom-brady-thanks-patriots-fans-in-instagram-post

Sadly, as much as I love them both, I don't want to see them chasing each other into the sad years. I'd be OK if they both hung it up this off season.

While his arm is in decline on the long ball Drew can still work the short to intermediate game if he has the proper weapons. As in more than just one WR. Nothing wrong with not throwing bombs all the time, just have the personnel that can be dangerous once they get their hands on the football. If you wanna fill out your WR core with a Pro Bowler for your 1 and camp bodies from 2 on down, yes your QB may not look great against elite defenses and you are going to reap what you sow.

Furthermore, out of all the "old" QB's , Drew looks the best by far. Brady looks terrible and has all year, even Kay Adams commented watching Drew highlights saying "Tom Brady isn't making throws like this in 2019!" Well she's right, he wasn't. Even Rivers (Brees younger replacement) looked like hot garbage all year. It's a credit to Brees keeping himself in great shape and being the athlete he is.

I would love to see Brady go to another team as he is hinting at and not have Belichik and that defense. Just go see what the rest of the NFL QB's endure for a bit. Brees is gonna kick your arse either way. Be glad he missed 5 games this year (and still passed you up) lol.

Last edited:
One is falling off a cliff.

The other just came off the best 2 seasons of his entire career.

One will continue to embarrass himself if he chooses to do so.

The other will continue to excel as an elite quarterback in this league.

Im pretty sure they both play until one of them is forced to retire

first career ending injury ends this.
Not sure if this is good for any of those two

It’s a team sport. Wide receivers get so much criticism for their attitude but this is okay?

You’re #1 and #2 just go on vacation and relax for once. Hang out with your beautiful wives and your children. Try a new hobby. Life is beautiful even outside of football.

One is falling off a cliff.

The other just came off the best 2 seasons of his entire career.

One will continue to embarrass himself if he chooses to do so.

The other will continue to excel as an elite quarterback in this league.
One won a super bowl last year, and the other hasn't won one in ten years. Brady is just greedy but I don't think the old man qb market will be as strong as either of them think.

While his arm is in decline on the long ball Drew can still work the short to intermediate game if he has the proper weapons. As in more than just one WR. Nothing wrong with not throwing bombs all the time, just have the personnel that can be dangerous once they get their hands on the football. If you wanna fill out your WR core with a Pro Bowler for your 1 and camp bodies from 2 on down, yes your QB may not look great against elite defenses and you are going to reap what you sow.

Furthermore, out of all the "old" QB's , Drew looks the best by far. Brady looks terrible and has all year, even Kay Adams commented watching Drew highlights saying "Tom Brady isn't making throws like this in 2019!" Well she's right, he wasn't. Even Rivers (Brees younger replacement) looked like hot garbage all year. It's a credit to Brees keeping himself in great shape and being the athlete he is.

I would love to see Brady go to another team as he is hinting at and not have Belichik and that defense. Just go see what the rest of the NFL QB's endure for a bit. Brees is gonna kick your arse either way. Be glad he missed 5 games this year (and still passed you up) lol.
Not gonna be popular to say here but if brady had the saints roster he would have won the last three superbowls. Main reason he would be willing to run draw plays until the defense came out of pass coverage instead of passing against it all day.

Right! The ONLY way Brady gets Bree's record is if Drew retires this year and Brady doesn't.

Some who are not necessarily Who Dats still believe in Drew.

This is true, but why stop what was working? Murray couldn't be stopped, Taysom couldn't be stopped. The passing game wasn't working but Brees obviously checked out of running plays constantly. So I don't give all the credit to the Vikings, Brees was confused and the Vikings got after him. Ok, so credit the Vikings lol

And as a who dat I do and honestly think Drew still has a few more years left in him. I am sick and tired of the ridiculous shade he has been thrown on here. As people said before it's a team sport if a defender is blitzing in your face because your O-Line didn't block him that isn't on the QB. I am not saying Drew isn't without blame but the whole team outside 4 or 5 players didn't show up it is almost like they threw in the towel after they knew they weren't getting a first round bye.

One of the commenters of the article made a great point.

Drew Brees had a fairly uninspiring game, barely over 200yds passing and an int (not to mention a fumble). Kirk Cousins had arguably the best game of his career, definitely made the 2 best throws of his career, and the Vikings won by a single score, in OT. Don't forget that the Vikings won the OT coin toss, and the Saints offense never saw the field again. So it's extremely inaccurate to even attempt to say he's washed up. It took a HUGE performance by Cousins and the Vikings defense, and a poor performance by Brees and the Saints offense, for Minnesota to win in OT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom