N/S Tom Brady to miss two pre-season games (1 Viewer)

I know Bucs fans that are only fans because of Brady. If he retires, they lose a lot of fans.
I don’t wanna say they can’t grow a fanbase because a championship can change everything.
But I don’t think the Bucs have a post Brady plan. For comparison, the Marlins won two World Series in 97 and 03. They didn’t have a plan for anything. And they’re stuck in the bottom tier of MLB. And that goodwill from those two championships is gone. They are one of the joke franchises. I think the Bucs are gonna follow that path.

I smell Lance Armstrong all over Brady, and his clean eating/living BS. He went to the well to often.
I’ve been suspecting blood doping since his 2020 season. It certainly could have been occurring well prior to that - but his 2020 season and beyond is where it became absurd and suspicious.

The difference between Brady and Armstrong is that Armstrong’s operation required more handlers and co-conspirators, so the possibility of a huge info leak was much greater (more mouths to manage and pay handsomely to keep shut).

An NFL player can keep a much smaller circle and thus its, in theory, easier to manage leaks.

I do wonder if any of this is why Belichick wanted to distance himself from Brady over the years.

Again, this is 100% conjecture on my part and backed up by exactly zero facts - but it’s hard to argue that there isn’t something fishy going on.

Not just football. Look at ANY physical sport. ANY. Name a SINGLE player, man or woman, who was in their prime in their FORTIES. Baseball, basketball, soccer, swimming, gymnastics, skiing, snowboarding, track and field... FIND ONE ATHLETE who was better in their forties than their twenties. You can't. It is literally impossible.

Brady's not a genetic freak, he's on PEDs.
The only guy who comes to mind is Big George Foreman. He started his comeback at 38 and regained the championship at 45. He would go on to fight until he was 48.

George could've been using PEDs. There has been a lot of speculation about PED use in boxing in the 90s, especially in the heavyweight division. A lof of those dudes were ripped up like Rambo. But even if George was on PEDs he wasn't the dominant force that Brady has been. Old George lost fights and had a lot of fights go the distance. At 44 he obviously wasn't the fighter he was at 24.

I remember watching Dan Marino his last year in the league. It was sad. He looked ancient and he just couldn't do it anymore. He had braces on his knees and he looked like he could fall apart any moment. After 17 years in the league everyone knew it was time for him to hang em up. He was 38 years old. 38 years old, lol Brady had his age 38 season all the way back in 2015!

I’ve been suspecting blood doping since his 2020 season. It certainly could have been occurring well prior to that - but his 2020 season and beyond is where it became absurd and suspicious.

The difference between Brady and Armstrong is that Armstrong’s operation required more handlers and co-conspirators, so the possibility of a huge info leak was much greater (more mouths to manage and pay handsomely to keep shut).

An NFL player can keep a much smaller circle and thus its, in theory, easier to manage leaks.

I do wonder if any of this is why Belichick wanted to distance himself from Brady over the years.

Again, this is 100% conjecture on my part and backed up by exactly zero facts - but it’s hard to argue that there isn’t something fishy going on.

It took a billion dollar class action lawsuit to finally uncover the truth about football and CTE that the NFL had been hiding. Brady is the NFL's golden boy, he's their chosen one. They won't allow a smoking gun showing Brady's PED use to happen, because once that can of worms is opened, there's no going back.

Also, you don't need evidence. It is so blatant that this is a common sense conclusion.

Last edited:
It took a billion dollar class action lawsuit to finally uncover the truth about football and CTE that the NFL had been hiding. Brady is the NFL's golden boy, he's their chosen one. They won't allow a smoking gun showing Brady's PED use to happen, because once that can of worms is opened, there's no going back.

Also, you don't need evidence. It is so blatant that this is a common sense conclusion.
I agree with you.

I think it has more to do with the difficulty of proving something like sophisticated blood doping.

Firstly Brady is a total competitor so the idea of him stepping away from even preseason reps is outside of his character.
Secondly, Brady was retired and came back out of retirement so he could be back on the fence.
Lastly, I'm sure the thought of playing behind an entirely new interior OL is not lost on him and his inability to escape inside pressure.
Time away gives the other QBs valuable practice reps and maybe sets the stage for him announcing his retirement, again.

Or it could be nothing at all...
Our defense should force him to retire. We can put him in the trophy case next to Brett Favre and Kurt Warner.

I'm actually starting to believe there's something to this..
Not abnormal for Brady teams to start slow out the gate. Maybe 3 and 3. Then he starts hitting his stride. Hes too good hes gonna play good football.

Sounds like this should be Brady’s last season to be more present for his wife and family

Gisele is not satisfied?

tumblr_o3ti33IiI71sj4xr4o1_400.gifv

You know how in the movies, vampires always have to move away and reinvent themselves. For fear of being exposed. Because, people start to notice they never age like everyone else.

Brady's 2020 season. Doping????

You know how in the movies, vampires always have to move away and reinvent themselves. For fear of being exposed. Because, people start to notice they never age like everyone else.

Brady's 2020 season. Doping????
Well remember when all the Jimmy G stuff was swirling before they dealt him to the Niners…

All that stuff came out about Tom requiring his fitness consultant unprecedented access to the team facility and other weirdness. It was weird then and suspicious at the very least now.

As I said before, this is all 100% conjecture. I’m a 45 year old slob who sits at a computer for a living most days. I’m probably the least qualified person to judge the limitations and peaks of the human athlete.

However, I’ve watched sports of all kinds for almost 40 years and I’ve seen super athletes rise and slowly fade as age and wear and tear take hold.

Brady is clearly an exceptional athlete - however, his abilities long after 40 are undeniably suspicious. Again, watch his performance in the Wild Card game against Tennessee following the 2019 season. He looked like age hit him like a truck - as it does to everyone.

Then watch his performance in the 2020 postseason with Tampa - a year later.

Then take a peak at some highlights of his 5,300 passing season last year - which was two years after the 19’ season.

It’s fishy. Father Time is usually undefeated - but Brady has juked him somehow.

Just curious how he’s been able to juke him, when literally every other athlete in the history of athletes has taken a Goldberg spear from Father Time and failed to kick out.

Well remember when all the Jimmy G stuff was swirling before they dealt him to the Niners…

All that stuff came out about Tom requiring his fitness consultant unprecedented access to the team facility and other weirdness. It was weird then and suspicious at the very least now.

As I said before, this is all 100% conjecture. I’m a 45 year old slob who sits at a computer for a living most days. I’m probably the least qualified person to judge the limitations and peaks of the human athlete.

However, I’ve watched sports of all kinds for almost 40 years and I’ve seen super athletes rise and slowly fade as age and wear and tear take hold.

Brady is clearly an exceptional athlete - however, his abilities long after 40 are undeniably suspicious. Again, watch his performance in the Wild Card game against Tennessee following the 2019 season. He looked like age hit him like a truck - as it does to everyone.

Then watch his performance in the 2020 postseason with Tampa - a year later.

Then take a peak at some highlights of his 5,300 passing season last year - which was two years after the 19’ season.

It’s fishy. Father Time is usually undefeated - but Brady has juked him somehow.

Just curious how he’s been able to juke him, when literally every other athlete in the history of athletes has taken a Goldberg spear from Father Time and failed to kick out.
Coming into the league, Brady didn't exactly look like a superior athlete. Look at his combine 40 yd dash. He had a dad bod. But, the staying healthy for all these yrs. is the most suspicious. Body parts wear, no matter your conditioning, and require down time to heal after 38, 39yrs.

No doubt. Let's do a hypothetical. Let's say Brady was tested and popped for PEDs last season. Do you think the NFL would let those results ever see the light of day? Do you think they would tell the world that the greatest player (certainly the greatest QB) to ever play the game is juicing? That would cast a massive shadow over the league. And what would the league stand to gain from it? Absolutely nothing. It's like back when MJ retired in '93 and there were rumors about him gambling on games. There was absolutely no chance David Stern would make that public. Some players become icons who are bigger than the game.

AB posted some drama about Tom. I originally posted the tweet here but it has bad language in it, so if you want to see it click here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom