Tom Brady to the Bucs....(Now Official) (2 Viewers)

The Patriots have been shutout before by a team in their own division so I don't understand this. Sure they get an easy path to the divisional title but not necessarily 6 wins over them. It's probably closer to your idea over mine though, that much I can admit.

I don't know that it is 6 wins every year, but it is close. And it is not only the wins against their division... the other 3 teams had had something silly like 9 winning seasons combined the last 20 years.

Edit:
I went to pro-football reference... the last 10 seasons the Pats are 48-12 against teams in their division. I stopped there, I figured it wasn't going to change much.

Since the 2001 season:
Dolphins - 4 winning seasons. Seasons with more than 10 wins: 2 (11)
Jets - 8 winning seasons. Seasons with more than 10 wins: 1 (11)
Bills - 4 winning seasons. Seasons with more than 10 wins: 0

Last edited:
Maaaaaahn.

I just realized the Pats are going to get like 47 3rd round compensatory picks for Brady leaving in 2021.

Everyone is missing the fact that Bowles’ defense turned it around for the second half of last season and finished strong. Tampa will be a force this upcoming season with Arians running the show.

Everyone is missing the fact that Bowles’ defense turned it around for the second half of last season and finished strong. Tampa will be a force this upcoming season with Arians running the show.
They're a divisional opponent and all division games are tough. I'm looking forward to the two old guys battling.

They're a divisional opponent and all division games are tough. I'm looking forward to the two old guys battling.
A week ago I thought it was gonna be another season with the Saints fighting it out with the Falcons for the NFCS title. Now, those two Saints/Bucs games will determine the division winner.
I wouldn’t be surprised if BOTH are nationally televised.

If drew played on the teams that Brady did, he would 8 super bowl rings.

I really hope this isn't a "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" deal. When players started dictating where they would go and then recruit all the other talent to follow them there...just to get a ring...I pretty much quit watching the NBA.

Update: l just read the tweet above saying the same thing. Sorry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom