Tom Brady to the Bucs....(Now Official) (1 Viewer)

Here's the deal about Brady going to the Bucs, it doesn't really scare me. They have some weapons no doubt, but they have downfield weapons. Brady isn't a downfield passer at this point in his career.

Now if the Bucs bring in a bunch of small WRs and pass catching RBs to run pick routes all game then I'll worry.

Here's the deal about Brady going to the Bucs, it doesn't really scare me. They have some weapons no doubt, but they have downfield weapons. Brady isn't a downfield passer at this point in his career.

Now if the Bucs bring in a bunch of small WRs and pass catching RBs to run pick routes all game then I'll worry.
It doesn't scare me either but the thing is he will be better than Jameis by simply not turning the ball over. It would be silly to underestimate bucs they have some weapons, but it's not like we should feel scared of them either.

It doesn't scare me either but the thing is he will be better than Jameis by simply not turning the ball over. It would be silly to underestimate bucs they have some weapons, but it's not like we should feel scared of them either.

I'm not saying Tom Brady doesn't make them a better team because he does. And I'm sure Arians can come up with a scheme to make it work. But Brady at QB kind of neutralizes the threat of Mike Evans or Chris Godwin destroying teams deep.

Looking at it through the lenses of a Saints fan I'd much rather face those weapons in a dink and dunk offense as opposed to a bombs away situation. Our Secondary has shown that they aren't afraid to give up huge plays in the passing game. Especially against the Bucs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom