Tom Brady vs Drew Brees - GOAT (1 Viewer)

Hey @pape how many more touchdowns does Brees have to throw for the stats to be no longer considered "even" any longer? 20 more than Brady? 40 more than Brady? The gap is already growing...
How about 5? That has a good "ring" to it

but hey when Brees gets to 600 like Brady, let me know

How about 5? That has a good "ring" to it

but hey when Brees gets to 600 like Brady, let me know

Speaking of moving the goal posts.

No sports count playoff stats in “historic numbers”, so stop trying to do that with Brady....it comes off as whiny and Brady’s numbers don’t need that sort of thing, the dudes been awesome and his numbers stand on their own.

....albeit behind #9, but still awesome.

3 is not alot are you serious!? Name how many playmakers drew and Tom have had that will be Hall of famers . I’ll wait. Drew has had none. He has Michael Thomas right now but not a lock for canton, Reggie bush, Colston, devery Henderson, meachum, lance moore, jimmy graham we’re all good players but no where near hof material. Tom had Gronk who will be HOF and had Moss for a couple season who is HOF.
As I said 3 is not a lot for a Superbowl Champion, statistics bear that out. Brady will have at least 3 not counting Moss or Revis (see below). Brees will likely have less but that doesnt make 3 any more special of a number.

That being said in the end it could be 4 or 5. Wayne is likely to be, Dallas has an above 50% chance, I would put Freeney as the next likely candidate, followed by Jeff Saturday. I think Edge is below 50% after missing his best window.

Brady already has Ty Law in the HoF and will almost certainly have Adam Viniateri and Gronkowski.
He could also have Seymour (multi-time semi-finalist and on the final 15 list last year). Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Vince Wilfork, Rodney Harrison, and Willie McGinnest may also be semifinalists at some point.

Be certain making the HoF is much harder than most think (this year will be the exception because of the extended centenial roster)

Brees has possbilities with CantGuardMike and Jahri Evans

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom