Tom Brady was almost a Saint (1 Viewer)

That's very interesting.
Not saying if true or not
But I did hear after the season was over that Drew was retiring. Then he didn't. 🤷‍♀️
Again, very interesting!!

I hear ya. Take it for what it’s worth. I got this from the most credible place imaginable. I started thinking about it later and it made some sense as crazy as it sounded . Made me wonder if that’s why Brady chose Tampa ... lol.

Between Payton and Arians both veteran offensive minds, Brady couldn't go wrong. Of all the QB openings he landed in the best spot he could have, all things considered...

This isn’t crazy news. Brady exploring his options. In the NFL community there were reports Brees was going to retire soon after the season.

Brady sees a potential open spot and his team looked into it.

Brees would have returned anyways imo.

Source: me, diehard fan who also had a brain.

Brees had decided to retire. Riussell Wilson let him start the Pro Bowl , he brought his kids so they could meet players that they hadn’t met before etc. everyone knows that. Multiple sources in the building said he was retiring including one that is close to Brees.

Sean Peyton got a call from Bill Parcells asking if Drew retires if there was interest in Brady to play “a couple of years” and there was a meeting around the time of the Super Bowl.

Brady and team brass had a deal in place to bring Tom Brady to New Orleans. Brees had at this point worked out a deal to go to the broadcasting booth

When Drew was told that Brady was coming to NOLA he did an about face and said he wasn’t done yet.

Brady decides to go to Tampa and here we are.

It got this far ... Brady called a player to ask / confirm some things he thought about the team etc.

I’m sure it will be part of a 30 for 30 one day but this is 10000% real.

actually makes sense If you think about it.

Brees had decided to retire. Riussell Wilson let him start the Pro Bowl , he brought his kids so they could meet players that they hadn’t met before etc. everyone knows that. Multiple sources in the building said he was retiring including one that is close to Brees.

Sean Peyton got a call from Bill Parcells asking if Drew retires if there was interest in Brady to play “a couple of years” and there was a meeting around the time of the Super Bowl.

Brady and team brass had a deal in place to bring Tom Brady to New Orleans. Brees had at this point worked out a deal to go to the broadcasting booth

When Drew was told that Brady was coming to NOLA he did an about face and said he wasn’t done yet.

Brady decides to go to Tampa and here we are.

It got this far ... Brady called a player to ask / confirm some things he thought about the team etc.

I’m sure it will be part of a 30 for 30 one day but this is 10000% real.

actually makes sense If you think about it.

Yeah. Then Brady wins us two Super Bowls and the next year beats Brees in the election for Governor of Louisiana. Then Brittany and the kids move in with Tom and Giselle. Brees starts smoking crack in the 9th ward. I like making up crazy stories, too...

This isn’t crazy news. Brady exploring his options. In the NFL community there were reports Brees was going to retire soon after the season.

Brady sees a potential open spot and his team looked into it.

Brees would have returned anyways imo.

Source: me, diehard fan who also had a brain.

read my post again. Drew has made his decision. SP met w Brady. Team had the framework of a deal in place. Brady called a player ( at least 1 ) to pick his brain. Drew had already made his deal to go to the booth.

team tells drew this is the plan. Drew flips and wants to come back and play.

read my post again. Drew has made his decision. SP met w Brady. Team had the framework of a deal in place. Brady called a player ( at least 1 ) to pick his brain. Drew had already made his deal to go to the booth.

team tells drew this is the plan. Drew flips and wants to come back and play.

Still not believable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom