Tom Bradys stats against team with a good defensive front line (3 Viewers)

is it just me or has the Saint's defense played rather poorly tonight? They seem flat and with no fire

4 turnovers...and Harris gifted the offense once...and Saints got a trick TD. The offense was putrid. Brees, god love him, just has no arm left. God love him. And Cook...I never want to see that guy again

Now everybody who told me I was wrong, come and persuade me against as to why Brees’ regular season record makes him better than TB12, or why we always lose playoffs for reasons unrelated to the QB position.

I wish I was incorrect about this. I really do. But Drew is a flat track bully who racked up a bunch of numbers against middle to lower tier teams. Brady yet again wins when he has to.
Drew Brees' suckage tonight has nothing to do with Brady being the GOAT which is what you were arguing this whole time.

You still haven't answered my question.

Drew Brees' suckage tonight has nothing to do with Brady being the GOAT which is what you were arguing this whole time.

You still haven't answered my question.

Nah you tried to paint me as someone who was passing things off as black and white, which is quite plainly contradicted by my posts in this thread, so I didn’t dignify it with a response because it was self-evident that you hadn’t understood my position.

Brady won another playoff game. Brady goes through to another conference championship. These are the metrics that matter. Not putting up 400 yards against a 6-10 Indianapolis.

Nah you tried to paint me as someone who was passing things off as black and white, which is quite plainly contradicted by my posts in this thread, so I didn’t dignify it with a response because it was self-evident that you hadn’t understood my position.

Brady won another playoff game. Brady goes through to another conference championship. These are the metrics that matter. Not putting up 400 yards against a 6-10 Indianapolis.

Your position was that Brady was the GOAT because he had 6 rings. I pointed out those rings were team accomplishments. You took the time to reply to this post, you could've made the time to answer my previous one 😒

Your position was that Brady was the GOAT because he had 6 rings. I pointed out those rings were team accomplishments. You took the time to reply to this post, you could've made the time to answer my previous one 😒

My point was that accomplishments matter. Winning when it counts matters.

Trying to say that Drew is better than Brady because he’s played in an ostensibly tougher division (not true as it relates to years where both players’ teams qualify for the playoffs), put up more passing yards or whatever else unrelated to actual post-season (and specifically, Super Bowl) wins was always a silly argument. Sadly Drew didn’t deliver when it counts, and it’s to the detriment of his legacy.

Still a first ballot HOF’er and all that goes with it, but not the best ever to play the position. And sadly, not better than Brady.

My point was that accomplishments matter. Winning when it counts matters.

Trying to say that Drew is better than Brady because he’s played in an ostensibly tougher division (not true as it relates to years where both players’ teams qualify for the playoffs), put up more passing yards or whatever else unrelated to actual post-season (and specifically, Super Bowl) wins was always a silly argument. Sadly Drew didn’t deliver when it counts, and it’s to the detriment of his legacy.

Still a first ballot HOF’er and all that goes with it, but not the best ever to play the position. And sadly, not better than Brady.
Brady's TEAM won. Ours lost. Oh well.

Brady's TEAM won. Ours lost. Oh well.

18/33 199 yards 2TDs/0 INTS 1 rushing TD

19/34 134 yards 1TD/3 INTs

But yeah no Brady just happens to be in the right place at the right time and has nothing to do with the Bucs playing in their first NFCCG since 2002.

Coincidence I’m sure.

This off-season, Cam Jordan will be starring in a highly anticipated remake of the Invisible Man with Rankins as his understudy.

18/33 199 yards 2TDs/0 INTS 1 rushing TD

19/34 134 yards 1TD/3 INTs

But yeah no Brady just happens to be in the right place at the right time and has nothing to do with the Bucs playing in their first NFCCG since 2002.

Coincidence I’m sure.

I don't think Brady's rings make him the GOAT. Accept it or not. Who cares.

Who F ing cares. Brady has 6 F ing titles. And you can’t accept it. Get over it.
Geez some people take stuff too seriously. I dont know how you gathered that i aminosity towards Brady. Any way its over and i hope Brady beats Rodgers. I loathe Aaron.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom