Tom Johnson sees different training camp (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
EJXUz.AuSt.77.jpeg

By Tom Johnson

This year at training camp is different.

Everything is refreshed. It feels familiar, but it's different. Especially for me. I'm more comfortable with the guys around me. Things are going are going well because you have that new excitement with Sean Payton and Rob Ryan who brings that crazy excitement.

It's always competitive. Everybody competes and pushes each other. They're trying to get the best product out there that's going to help the team get to the next level. I think for me, I'm looking at everything as a day-to-day process.

Being in the hotel, it's difficult as a father. As a father, you want to be there for your kid. You want to be there for your daily routine. She's got to go to karate practice, she's got to go to my baseball practice. I'm the one that usually takes her every day. That's the down side of it.

More - Sun Herald

I have a freakin mancrush on Tom now, did not know he was a south MS/USM guy. All I really knew was that he took way less plays off than Ellis did when he was out there.

I'm sorry. But our dline rotation should be considered one of the best in the league. That's just my opinion.

Johnson
Jenkins
Bunkley
Hicks
Coleman

Guys like Walker, foster the dark horse. Man ...

Thanks for posting this, Dan. It's the very definition of "Did you find this post useful?" and I'm glad I had a green thumb left late in the day for it. :)

What an awesome dad he is!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom