Tom Morello solo show (1 Viewer)

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
Anyone else hear about this?

Morello crafts a different kind of tour - Pop Candy - USATODAY.com

Morello embarks on a two-week solo tour next week that will take him through Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Chicago, New Orleans, D.C. and Asheville, N.C. Tickets are selling for just $10, and Morello plans to bring special guests to each show, including Pete Yorn, Slash and Flea.

The rocker also plans to combine each show with a day of on-the-ground activism. In each city he visits, he'll team with a local social justice organization, ranging from D.C.'s Iraq Veterans Against the War to Amnesty International in New Orleans. Leave it to Tom to turn a rock tour into so much more.

JUSTICE TOUR 2008 TOUR DATES
DATE CITY VENUE SOCIAL JUSTICE PARTNER

15-April Los Angeles Troubadour Axis of Justice and People Assisting the Homeless
17-April* New York Nokia Theater Road Recovery
20-April New Orleans Parish Room at Sweet Home New Orleans and the House of Blues Amnesty International
22-April Asheville, NC Grey Eagle Tavern Just Economics & Music Hall
24-April Washington, DC Black Cat Iraq Veterans Against the War
28-April Boston TBA HeathCare-Now
1-May Chicago Park West Service Employees Intl. Union

Wonder who the special guest will be for New Orleans?

On another article they listed more possible special guests for the shows:

http://www.pluginmusic.com/news/archive.php?id=2841

Sharing the stage with The Nightwatchman will be different special guests on each stop of the Justice Tour. Among those who have signed on are Ben Harper, Slash, Perry Farrell, Sen Dog of Cypress Hill, Davey Havok of AFI, Boots Riley of the Coup, Maynard James Keenan of Tool and Puscifer, Shooter Jennings, State Radio, Mike Einzinger of Incubus and MC5 founder Wayne Kramer. In addition, each stop of the tour will include a local special guest artist.

allsome....if i wasn't going to see clutch two days later, i'd probably go

His last night in Los Angeles was last night. His special guests were Ben Harper,Perry Farrell, Sen Dog of Cypress Hill.

his solo act is called the nightwatchmen, i saw him at Bonnaroo, pretty good, but probably not what you think it will be.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom