Tom Pellisero of NFLNetwork just speculated that the patriots may be interest in Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He was just live at NFLNetwork.

He thinks that if they can convince the saints to give Taysom away for less then a first round pick, they may want him to replace TOM BRADY.

Seems to me it is pure speculation.

He was just live at NFLNetwork.

He thinks that if they can convince the saints to give Taysom away for less then a first round pick, they may want him to replace TOM BRADY.

Seems to me it is pure speculation.

No, it needs to cost them a first round pick. No "deals" for them. They have a very late first round pick. Let them use it.

That's absolutely not happening.

It's hard to qualify what value to place on Hill, you could certainly argue a first.

The way I look at it, you're excited if it's someone within the top half of the draft, but not necessarily a New England selecting so far back in the first round.

Knowing Sean Payton's ego, there is no way he is going to give away Taysom Hill to Bellichick.

He will not risk to have in his legacy the possibility of giving away a star quarterback to Bill Bellichick, specially when Drew is close to retiring.

If we had wanted less than a 1, we would have just placed a 2nd round tender on him.

Plus, not only do we not have an heir apparent to Drew with Teddy gone, we also don’t have a backup QB in the building.

It’ll cost them a 1. Unless they want to include Thuney in a trade Plus a pick.

Don't be surprised if the saints package 3 1s (2 1s this year if Pats sign Taysom and a 1 next year) and a player or 2nd and 3rd round pick to go up in the draft to get tua or burrow. Part of me thinks the FO put that 1 on TH7 because they KNEW the Pats specifically would come sniffing.

Maybe if we could have found a way to keep Bridgewater around something like this might be possible, can't see it happening with Bridgewater gone.

Rumor season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom