Tom Pellisero of NFLNetwork just speculated that the patriots may be interest in Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

I was just posting something similar. The Patriots committing to a rebuild and selling out to get Burrow as the cornerstone, might be a viable play for them.

When you lose a Tom Brady, surely you're desperate to find the next one.

It's my belief that you can win 2-3 games with a young Brady, Bellichick, and 52 rookies. The next year, 8-9 wins. The next 15 years you're in the playoffs. That's how valuable a great QB and coach are.

Hill would be the best Qb ever in the Pats uniform. Imagine BB getting steve young.

Flame Away

Last edited:
Read somewhere the Pats might be interested in Alex Smith. I could see that before them coming in for T. Hill.

No one is trading for Hill. The guy has 13 or so completions in the league. Why would ANYONE trade a first when they can take a chance at a lesser cost in the draft.

Don't be surprised if the saints package 3 1s (2 1s this year if Pats sign Taysom and a 1 next year) and a player or 2nd and 3rd round pick to go up in the draft to get tua or burrow. Part of me thinks the FO put that 1 on TH7 because they KNEW the Pats specifically would come sniffing.

“Don’t” be surprised????

I can’t think of anything that would surprise me more.

In other words, that is not happening. Zero. Zilch.

Give everything for Burrow or Tua. One who’s injured a lot and another whom we don’t know if his one year of great success was due to him, his ultra talented WRs, or his new coach.

Trade THREE number1’s for that?????

Are you even trying with these suggestions?

Yes, I will be very surprised.

With Bridgewater gone no way the Saints let him go. Zero chance. I’m not in the trade everything for Burrow sort of idea, so you don’t get rid of a guy like Hill who is not only your jack of all trades, but your only backup QB to Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom