Tom Zbikowski "Don't call me that again" (1 Viewer)

morals99

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
5' 11"
211 lbs.
225lbs - 24 reps (for being called Rudy)

40 yard - I didn't see it posted on nfl.com but it was low 4.5 (great time for a safety)

LOL !!! First off let me say I love the fire in this kid. If you don't already know he's the Notre Dame safety who is famous for winning an undercard fight at Madison Square Garden. The dude is built like a tank, and his workouts were pretty impressive for a safety.

Now to the story, when he was lifting that funny strength coach was spotting and on about the 8th rep he says "UP, UP, C'mon Rudy"

Without hesitation and with 225 lbs. on his arms he replies in a very low tone stern voice "Don't ever call me that again"

I'd love to have that kind of fire on this team !!

Tom Zbkowski - 4.52 - 4.56

Don't know him well enough to comment on the kid, but I'm sure that reference isn't really taken too kindly anymore. Talk about wearing a joke thin.

seems like there is going to be a good selection of players in this draft.

He was returning kicks too If I remember right... this guy can play!! I remember one play when he just ripped the ball out of a WR hands and ran down the feild for a TD.... Rudy or not I would love this guy in the 6th...

He was returning kicks too If I remember right... this guy can play!! I remember one play when he just ripped the ball out of a WR hands and ran down the feild for a TD.... Rudy or not I would love this guy in the 6th...

Yea he's a total tank at safety. Not only can he return but he's really good at it. He's like an athletic John Lynch with a mean streak.

What round is he projected in " I say at the gays when he gets on the field we chant RUDY RUDY RUDY" haha like in the movie

You can tell by his serious demeanor that the guy just loves playing football. His intensity and focus is priceless bc you can't teach it. It's something that each indiv has to decide for themselves. With that being said I'd love to have him in B&G!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dkFh4NcaA5M&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dkFh4NcaA5M&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Well, from the highlights, the guy can catch. That right there is an upgrade to our secondary. He seems to be a ballhawk too. Not the fastest guy on the field, but as stated earlier, it's good for a Safety. Has an eye for the open seam on returns too.

Tom Zbikowski is a straight up bad ***. I honestly thought that he was going to fight John Lott during the bench press I would love for the Saints to get him he has the attitude that they need on defense.

I remember a quote from earlier in the combine where a d coordinator was getting in his face about his ability to cover a WR and TZ got up and said he could cover a WR and that he hoped someone in the guys division would draft him so he could show him 2 times a year then left the interview.

TZ = Mike Mamula...

SEE 2006 Fiesta , 2007 Sugar, Entire 2007 Regular season...

Special Teamer at best...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom