Tommy Lee, Brandon Coleman, or Lampman? (2 Viewers)

Who's your last WR to make the cut?

• Total voters
Tommylee. Easy choice. He wouldn't last in the ps a sec!
Coleman would become a journeyman once cut. He reminds me of a taller Brandon LaDrop! My 2 cents.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Tommylee. He reminds me of a taller Brandon LaDrop! My 2 cents.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

He does, doesn't he? They play just alike with the stiff body type.

LaFell is wandering around the league, and if cut this year, Coleman will probably do the same.

Crap, I misread the question. Tommylee is SO making this team.

I think Coleman reminds me of how Devery was his first few years here. Payton has a role in mind for Coleman and he hasn't written him off yet. But Tommylee Lewis will make the 53 also, completely different skill sets and body types.

Do people understand the role of the number 4 Wr role in Sean Payton. Its the Role that Meachem played from 2008 to 2011 and 2013 and 2014. They play about 25 snaps a game and run alot of 9 routes to open up things underneath. Coleman may not be the fastest guy but if he has single coverage on a much smaller CB you gonna throw the ball up and let him use his size advantage.

Do people understand the role of the number 4 Wr role in Sean Payton. Its the Role that Meachem played from 2008 to 2011 and 2013 and 2014. They play about 25 snaps a game and run alot of 9 routes to open up things underneath. Coleman may not be the fastest guy but if he has single coverage on a much smaller CB you gonna throw the ball up and let him use his size advantage.

That's the point everyone has made for 3 years now. He DOES NOT use his size and he NEVER has gone up and high pointed the ball and made a play like that. He's 6'6 but plays like he's under 5 foot.

I know it is not a popular opinion on this board, but it will probably be Coleman. I am not crazy about the guy either, he needs to go up and get the ball, fight for it and act like a LB'er in a receivers uniform, but he doesn't. If he did, he would be so much better. I think they will keep Coleman and keep the "extra" Special Teams ace as being a guy on the Defense. Tommlylee will most likely NOT get picked up by another team and would be a great guy for the practice squad so that he can learn the playbook. Coleman might get picked up if he is cut.

Again, I am NOT a Coleman cheerleader and I am not saying he does not have faults, but he is probably a better candidate to be the last WR on the roster.

Tommylee might slide in as the #5 WR if he becomes the answer as a returner. I think this next game is his chance to make the roster as a returner.

I was pulling for Coleman when he signed with the team for his size and speed. That being said, if it weren't for those traits, I don't think he would have ever made the team.

Great special team player and the best run blocking WR in the last 1-3 classes.
Unfortunately was he injured early during camp, so chances were too slim to see him run some routes and catch balls.

I also don't see him as our 4th WR but when we keep 5... yes!

I could see Lampman quietly sneaking onto the final 53, just like how Josh Hill did it in the past. As you stated, he plays ST's and blocking is a strength of his.

He was out for awhile with that injury but the Saints have been patient. Makes me wonder..

I can't help but pull for the guy who has three first names. Especially when two of them are squeezed into one.

TLL ftw!

There's another important factor for the 4th WR. They have to be willing play very cheap. I don't think any teams pays all 4 of their WR's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom