Tommy Lee, Brandon Coleman, or Lampman? (1 Viewer)

Who's your last WR to make the cut?

• Total voters
His fastest recorded time is 4.40 with is average time at 4.47. Do you expect him to run in the 4.3s? Since when is 4.4 not elite at any size?

I know he ran 4.56 at the combine but he also ran 4.47 and 4.48 at his pro day. The dude is plenty fast enough.

A lot of analysts will take the combine time or average out both times. The average of both times is over 4.5 and when you're only 5"7 there has to be something that sets you apart. His game speed could be 4.4 though, I don't know.

I'll say that he does have the ability to get open and if he can continue to do that then he'll make it. Not knocking him because I hope he makes it but if it were up to me then I'd have trouble deciding between the two. Based on what we've seen thus far, he would get my vote over Coleman but it would be very close. Coleman has made some tough catches too though. Also, I don't think it'll be an either or, I think both will make it.

A lot of analysts will take the combine time or average out both times. The average of both times is over 4.5 and when you're only 5"7 there has to be something that sets you apart. His game speed could be 4.4 though, I don't know.

I'll say that he does have the ability to get open and if he can continue to do that then he'll make it. Not knocking him because I hope he makes it but if it were up to me then I'd have trouble deciding between the two. Based on what we've seen thus far, he would get my vote over Coleman but it would be very close. Coleman has made some tough catches too though. Also, I don't think it'll be an either or, I think both will make it.

He's clearly found a ***** on the team, he has quickness and good hands and his route running is precise but I don't think it comes down to the two as they will both make the team...Lewis bumper RJ Harris if anybody.

Tommy Lee so far is our 4th WR.

B. Coleman could sneak into the 53 roster as 5th WR but that all depends on the next 2 preseason games and if there is no notable cut from other teams.

Many things still can change based on the next 2 preseason games and injuries.

c9428018eefb19d6e5e0c4369feafe54.jpg

Why is Lampman listed?

Great special team player and the best run blocking WR in the last 1-3 classes.
Unfortunately was he injured early during camp, so chances were too slim to see him run some routes and catch balls.

I also don't see him as our 4th WR but when we keep 5... yes!

Im pretty sure Coleman and Lewis make the team, as our 4th and 5th WR's. I understand that wasn't the question, so assuming we only keep 4, I think Coleman has the slight edge right now. That could easily change over the next two weeks, since I think it's so close.

Can't coach utilizing 6'6" either, so...
Can't coach quick, or soft hands either.....
I was pulling for Coleman, but the writing is on the wall after that drop. He should be dominant, yet he isnt.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

We could very possibly keep 5 WR and only 4 RB, so in that case, Coleman and Lewis.

Coleman is soft and dont play up to his potential
Never heard Lampman name even called
It appears Tommy Lee is turning heads and is fast as all get out.

Cooks, Snead, Thomas, Lewis, RJ Harris

The WR positions are not 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Tommylee Lewis has as much chance of taking Colemans position as Courtland Finnegan does at taking Sheldon Rankins position.

Once Kyle Prater went down so did Colemans competition. Perhaps a 4th TE could double at his position but I dont see us cutting Coleman for either Lampman or Lewis.

I see Lewis and Lasco/Spiller making Murphy expendable.

And I see RJ Harris and Lampman still as outside chances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom