Tommy Lee, Brandon Coleman, or Lampman? (1 Viewer)

Who's your last WR to make the cut?

• Total voters

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Lots of passionate discussion about two of the three, and many feel strongly about "their guy."

So here's the poll. Three choices: If we have only one remaining WR spot for the final 53, who's your guy?

:gosaints:

The best one on Special Teams. I don't know if any play them, but that would be my first tie breaker.

This one is gong to be a landslide -----------> TommyLee (No pedestrian sighting here)

It's close between Coleman and Lewis. My biggest knock on Coleman is that he's not really a contested catch guy. He's never really gonna be the guy who can survive a big hit and hold on to the ball. I knew Kevin Johnson would be a good player but he was bullying Coleman out there. He has great size but seems to have lapses in concentration.

Lewis is scrappy but he is small and doesn't have elite speed at that size. He seems to be willing to put his body on the line though and might be an asset on ST.

I voted for Lewis. Lewis is probably the #4 WR right now.

One other WR to keep an eye on for the PS is Jordan Lambert-Williams. He's got good size, and made an impressive catch while getting hit in the Texans game. He was never targeted again. No chance for the 53, but a name to keep in mind for later.

I am so curious about Lampman. He has size and speed. Not tall though. But he is a good blocker. I guess we haven't seen enough of him. Maybe practice squad candidate

Tommy Lee Lewis. Lewis is a player that offers so many skills. He catches everything in sight. I think I saw him drop one pass in the 2 pre-season games. He has been targeted more than anyone it seems. Lampman makes every catch. That was 2 in 2 games that I can remember. Lampman needs more attempts thrown his way before we can make a conclusion.
Tommy Lee Lewis makes this team, and will be very productive in the passing game and special teams.

Lewis is scrappy but he is small and doesn't have elite speed at that size.

His fastest recorded time is 4.40 with is average time at 4.47. Do you expect him to run in the 4.3s? Since when is 4.4 not elite at any size?

I know he ran 4.56 at the combine but he also ran 4.47 and 4.48 at his pro day. The dude is plenty fast enough.

Easy choice. Tommy Lee.

Lewis, Lampman, Coleman in that order. Just don't see Coleman being what we brought him in to be. Lampman is unknown at this point, but could develop into something good. Lewis has a chip on his shoulder and the speed and hands to go along.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1.Cooks
2. Thomas
3. Snead
4. Coleman
5. Lewis

I don't see Coleman being cut because of his position on the depth chart is not that of a starter but role player and he's talented and produced when his number was flawed...working on security the ball is what he is being called out on but his size works well for what Payton likes to do when attacking the seam of a defense...that and the top 3 and Fleener will be catching most of the passes from Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom