Tommy Lee Lewis (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-08-17-12-51-53-1.png

Man this dude, is just killing it. Its tweets like those that let's me know further how hungry this guy is on making the team.

I remember hearing how Bill Parcells was telling coach Payton how electric Tommy was, that he should give him a shot. Well thanks big Tuna, the boy got skills. He will be a huge asset to the return game and another burner like Cortland witnessed today.

Its been a minute since I posted, but I had to let it be known that Tommy Lee Lewis rocking Joe Horns #87 pretty well, needs to make the team:9:

To all those affected due to the flooding, my heart goes out to y'all keep your heads high and don't let it get you down, we always got the black and gold.

He sound like everyone camp beast but hold on with the excitement. I would like to see him do it consistently the rest of the preseason. He did played well last game. But so far there is no denying he is doing well and should make the final roster

I can't wait for the play with him opposite Cooks finally a burner to pair with Cooks.

Our receiver talent has been awesome the last few years.

2016 Thomas/Lewis/Harris
2015 Snead
2014 Cooks/Stills/Coleman

I think he makes the team and ends up being the primary returner. He adds value at receiver and can even do things out of the backfield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since he's looking like he's gonna be here a while......

It's "Tommylee" ......one word.

For the record, he's out of Northern Illinois.....
I've always been a BIG fan of MAC conference
football.

Tommylee, Lance and Snead are all MAC-bred.

It's a tough hard nosed style, and those three
all play that way.

Also from the MAC, Big Ben and Antonio Brown

I think he makes the team and ends up being the primary returner. He adds value at receiver and can even do things out of the backfield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is what I'm hoping. Kickoffs and punts. Hope they let him be the man.

I think Colman is the odd man out for the receivers. I don't see Colman lasting this year Lewis takes his spot.

He has to make the team. He fills a niche. Cooks is going to be doubled. He's the only true deep threat we have on the team...outside of Lee. Having another guy who can threaten over top is going to really open things up for Cooks.

And his returner potential is elite. He reminds me a bit of the Chiefs' legendary returner...Dante Hall. Both 5'8"...both 180 lbs soaking wet...both are human joysticks with elite speed.

He's More like Tavon Austin to me, the too are very similar D. Hall not a bad comparison tho.

Hopefully he will be given plenty of opportunities to return against Houston. We cannot anoint him the primary returner until we see what he can do there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom