Tommy Stevens is now #1 (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
As if this whole saga couldn't get any more melodramatic, the cherry on top is that according to the Saints' web site, Stevens is now wearing #1. (Jameis Winston took #2).

Other numbers listed are P Blake Gillikin as #4 and DE Margus Hunt at #69 :ROFLMAO:.

No one else in the undrafted rookie class has any numbers listed and there are still a couple returning players with errors. They even have Tino Ellis listed as being Deonte Harris's height and weight.

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
As if this whole saga couldn't get any more melodramatic, the cherry on top is that according to the Saints' web site, Stevens is now wearing #1. (Jameis Winston took #2).

Other numbers listed are P Blake Gillikin as #4 and DE Margus Hunt at #69 :ROFLMAO:.

No one else in the undrafted rookie class has any numbers listed and there are still a couple returning players with errors. They even have Tino Ellis listed as being Deonte Harris's height and weight.

Oh that is where I seen Ellis being so damn small. I was like oh what a waste of a spot. Then watched a YouTube clip and was like this dude looks 6 foot lol.

Damn I was hoping Jameis would rock his #5 like he wore in college. I like Stevens with #1 though. Hunt at #69 😆. I can’t wait to see him and Noah Spence in preseason. They probably the two defensive lineman I want to see the most. One massive guy at 6’8” almost 300 and one smaller guy at 6’2” 250ish. Spence has #57 like a linebacker, but Okafor rocked that number too. I watched some older highlights the other day and was like who is that linebacker getting sacks. Oh he’s no linebacker

Last edited:

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Makes sense since offering Stevens money while the draft was still going on might have cost us our 1st round pick next year 😅

Reaction score
Jameis did mention in his press conference that he wants to wear #2, that it's his favourite number, and that the only reason he wore #5 was that #2 was already being worn by a vet when he arrived in Tampa, and, I can't remember exactly, but some similar reason when he played for Florida State.

MLU

Reaction score
Tommy Stevens carries extra large juevos.

Example 1) Says he's going to sign as an UDFA with Carolina, forcing the Saints to spent draft capital to select him.

Example 2) Selects #1 as his jersey number, despite an early future as a special teams Gunner and gadget player.

Extra.

Large.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jameis did mention in his press conference that he wants to wear #2, that it's his favourite number, and that the only reason he wore #5 was that #2 was already being worn by a vet when he arrived in Tampa, and, I can't remember exactly, but some similar reason when he played for Florida State.

He wore 5 in college because 2 was retired (Deion Sanders). In Tampa It looks like a kicker had 2 and a punter had 5.

Saint Floyd

Who Dat
Reaction score
Tommy Stevens carries extra large juevos.

Example 1) Says he's going to sign as an UDFA with Carolina, forcing the Saints to spent draft capital to select him.

Example 2) Selects #1 as his jersey number, despite an early future as a special teams Gunner and gadget player.

Extra.

Large.
Cantaloupes. I can’t decide if I like it or hate it.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like the 1 for Stevens. It’ll be interesting seeing that number lined up all over the place.

Reaction score
Stevens is now wearing #1. (Jameis Winston took #2).
Thing One and Thing Two | Dr. Seuss Wiki | Fandom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom