TommyLee Lewis or Cadet as the Sproles role? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We know what Cadet can do but what do y'all think about TL Lewis being a scat back? He is definitely fast, quick, and shifty enough to do it. He would be great at catching from out of the backfield and can probably run sharp crisp routes. Imagine him against a LB :hihi: he would burn that defender.

I mean what if they got rid of Spiller so they could get Lewis on the field doing just that.

I think it's a great idea. I posted the idea in another thread, but some felt he was too small for that role. In not TLL for the scat role, i'd like to see what Murphy can do.

Unfortunately it might take an injury to Cadet for that to happen.

I don't think the Saints really need that role filled this year, but I think Dexter McCluster is still available if they want a scat back.

You have to be able to pass block for that roll, but some more designed plays might be coming his way.

You have to be able to pass block for that roll, but some more designed plays might be coming his way.

That's true about the blocking. Definitely would like to see him get some touches though.

Oh and to quote the post about having too many RB's already. TL Lewis would still be listed as a WR. Just maybe lined up at RB sometimes to maybe draw a LB on him. Talk about a miss match on a route.

That's true about the blocking. Definitely would like to see him get some touches though.

Oh and to quote the post about having too many RB's already. TL Lewis would still be listed as a WR. Just maybe lined up at RB sometimes to maybe draw a LB on him. Talk about a miss match on a route.

True. Seattle did it with Percy Harvin. I don't see why we can't do the same.

He made the final cuts right? Just was listed as inactive. But I guess he can maybe be active now with Spiller gone. But probably need Moore or that other CB to be active.

I'm sure the other CB will take Breaux active spot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom