Tomorrow is the big test for Brees. (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Arizona is a nightmare on defense to deal with. The great Washington offense had struggled against them two weeks ago but lost a close game. Fitzpatrick was all over bad and Jameis got crapped all over. But guess who did well........a backup qb. In Arizona, not at home(where their defense could be worser), it's tough to play and Brees has to show he's as good as people say he is by going in this game and committing no more than one turnover.

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
We gotta win so we can sweep the NFC west this season.

greg8710

All-Pro
Reaction score
Arizona is a nightmare on defense to deal with. The great Washington offense had struggled against them two weeks ago but lost a close game. Fitzpatrick was all over bad and Jameis got crapped all over. But guess who did well........a backup qb. In Arizona, not at home(where their defense could be worser), it's tough to play and Brees has to show he's as good as people say he is by going in this game and committing no more than one turnover.
I think Drew is BETTER than people say he is.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
We've played tough defenses all season.

We'll be fine if we don't have any turnovers or at least win the turnover battle.

SaintfromOZ

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Brees is at his best when we establish the run game and not try to force the ball into small holes. If we have a good combination of run and pass we can execute the play action plays and bring cooks into the game as the burner.

BlackandGoldXLIV

Lurkules (since 2001)
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Cadet and Cooks don't drop those TDs, this isn't even a topic.

The Saints win 25-16 over the Bucs. Brees has over 260 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs.

Most would think it wasn't Drew's best game, but at least he improved over his previous outing. Now just cut down on the turnovers.

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
We can't possibly win today. There hasn't been one KWTPF thread, no Look-a-like thread, no "Frank the Rat pregame speech", or pretty much any other of the necessary things that we as fans must do to ensure a win.

What have we been thinking?

edit: And.... As of 3:27pm, there's no Gameday WhoDat thread....

We're slipping guys.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
We can't possibly win today. There hasn't been one KWTPF thread, no Look-a-like thread, no "Frank the Rat pregame speech", or pretty much any other of the necessary things that we as fans must do to ensure a win.

Well, you seem to have some time on your hands. Get moving.

Kris

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Apathy!

Kris

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If Cadet and Cooks don't drop those TDs, this isn't even a topic.

The Saints win 25-16 over the Bucs. Brees has over 260 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs.

Most would think it wasn't Drew's best game, but at least he improved over his previous outing. Now just cut down on the turnovers.
He probably doesn't have that many INT's because he wouldn't have been forced to make things happen or make a comeback.

I need him to play well..my fantasy football team needs it. In the playoffs with $800 dollars on the line. Got bailed out in round 1 because Le'Veon Bell got me 47 points from his HUGE day. I also overslept to sub out Michael Thomas. Team still scored 118 with 4.5 combined from those 2.

All in all though both teams have nothing to play for but pride. I don't see the Cards D playing all out the entire game..probably be a high scoring game.

SaintfromOZ

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Brees is at his best when we establish the run game and not try to force the ball into small holes. If we have a good combination of run and pass we can execute the play action plays and bring cooks into the game as the burner.

Pity I got no likes for being spot on before the game...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom