Tonight I smoked... (1 Viewer)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic/ghost
Reaction score
four kinds of sausage and bought John Gendusa french bread and used some to make garlic bread for tonights dinner. The rest of the bread is going to be used for cold cut po-boys tomorrow. The four kinds of sausage are, Conecuh, Pork and Alligator, Shrimp boudin. and Andouille. I'm saving some Andouille and Conecuh for red beans on Monday along with previously smoked green onion sausage.

I wish I had access to alligator sausage. I'd love to break that out at parties

I don't know what you mean by that.

I wish but no, I had money and I did crawfish fried rice yesterday with crawfish boudin and I wanted to ride that cooking wave tonight. The conecuh is one of my favorite sausages and I haven't had it in years. I rarely have andouille as well along with alligator so it all just came together kind of perfectly.

I wish but no, I had money and I did crawfish fried rice yesterday with crawfish boudin and I wanted to ride that cooking wave tonight. The conecuh is one of my favorite sausages and I haven't had it in years. I rarely have andouille as well along with alligator so it all just came together kind of perfectly.

I had some andouille with my eggs an hour ago. I get plenty of gator sausage at work. I love the stuff

Orions was the only other post I saw of that sort today. So I just figured you saw his butt, it made you hungry but then you remembered you were more of a sausage guy.

yes I think quarantine has made me a sophomore lol

The last shrimp fried rice I smoked shrimp boudin and added a link it. It was hard to notice it. Since then I realized that the smoked boudin wouldn't be best served by adding it to the fried rice but it should replace the egg roll. Normally I have an egg roll with any fried rice.

I'm going to smoke some bacon wrapped corn on the cobs tomorrow to go with the cold cut po-boys. Butter, lil bit of salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder on the cobs with the bacon wrapped around it.

The last shrimp fried rice I smoked shrimp boudin and added a link it. It was hard to notice it. Since then I realized that the smoked boudin wouldn't be best served by adding it to the fried rice but it should replace the egg roll. Normally I have an egg roll with any fried rice.

I should do a small amount of the boudin with the egg roll and make it a triple threat.

Alligator, shrimp and deer sausages have prominent roles in my jambalaya and andouille is mandatory in my hgumbo. And most of the time, I’ll do grilled boudin as a side to the jambalaya...

At my W Tx deer lease, Saturday night suppers are the main meal of the week..(Outstanding grub!!) . and I’ve seen many a ribeye get pushed to the side, when the above are ready..

I need to check that conecuh...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom