Tonight is going to be a big coming out party for Coby Fleener (1 Viewer)

I been to a couple of parties he was supposed to be at. He never came out. I hope tonight is the night.....

I didn't know he was gay.

I sure hope so....Without Snead someone needs to step up and contribute so the Birds can't focus on Cooks alone.

I'm confused by the responses.

4 for 40 and a TD in the 1st half. That's disappointing?

Come on look how many passes he didn't get to or dropped. Fleener and Brees are not on same page

He's directly responsible for 10 points in this game and people are *****ing he didn't come up with that low out route.

He's the new Jimmy Graham on this board. Nothing is good enough. People just want to whine.

He's directly responsible for 10 points in this game and people are *****ing he didn't come up with that low out route.

He's the new Jimmy Graham on this board. Nothing is good enough. People just want to whine.

Way too much credit Bonchie. The TD was play design. Heavy Personnel PA pass. The 30yarder was on all Seam routes where the safety cheated to the wide side ofThe field and Brees put it on him.

Save your defense for when he actually MAKES A PLAY like a 3rd down conversion or a jump ball In traffic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom