Tony Gonzalez retirement closer to 50/50 (1 Viewer)

I dont. The last trade worked out extremely well for them

Touche.

I never thought Julio would be as good as he is. It's unfortunate.

Of course, perhaps looking at Julio's ugly mug everyday will give Gonzalez another reason to hang it up....

He'll probably come back. Based on the false hope last season gave them in terms of a ring.
But your chance was last year boys.
Now ......DADDY'S HOME!!!!!

goodell-payton-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

Reminds me of Favre in '10. I believe he'll come back, if nothing else because he got so close this last season. Like Favre, his heart won't really be in it and he'll end up underproducing and potentially suffer some nasty injuries. Dude's 37. TE is a physical position.

He will be back and he will be good; not sure if he will be great though, because age simply catches up to these great players. I see it as a Favre situation; he knows that his chance was last year and the odds are against a SB, but Blank will throw him lots of money, the gang will tell him how much they need him (although they won't drive to his house to pick him up) and he will give it one more go, only to be disappointed.

He will be back and he will be good; not sure if he will be great though, because age simply catches up to these great players. I see it as a Favre situation; he knows that his chance was last year and the odds are against a SB, but Blank will throw him lots of money, the gang will tell him how much they need him (although they won't drive to his house to pick him up) and he will give it one more go, only to be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

AGAIN.

Lol, tried to Ray Lewis his way to a Super Bowl and they still failed..

They did win a playoff game this year .. That's an all time high lol

I hope he comes back and they win 6 games.

I hate you. Anyone wishing the Failcons to win more than 3 games over the Cowboys, and splitting with the Bucs and Panties is beneath contempt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom