Tony Gonzalez signs 2 year deal (1 Viewer)

Man thats crazy he can pull that kind of dough at his age.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Man thats crazy he can pull that kind of dough at his age.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Well when you have an idiotic organization that would rather pay a 75 y/o TE that kind of money rather than draft and develop their own...

Then again the dude really still is a monsta. Congrats to him I hope Rob Ryan has a system in place to eliminate this dude in the red zone.

Not really worried about the Falcons, with or without Gonzalez.

Well when you have an idiotic organization that would rather pay a 75 y/o TE that kind of money rather than draft and develop their own....

And when Gonzales lights us up twice next year like he's done every game he's played as a winged bird, remember your quote. And even moreso, think about Matt Ryan without that great TE. The Falcons don't want to think about that either.

Great player, smart move. I wish Tony retired

HA he played them like a fiddle ....stupid failcons, Good Job Tony

It's two years so that this year's cap hit isn't the full 7 million he was seeking. Instead, it will be a 5.25 million cap hit.

It's two years so that this year's cap hit isn't the full 7 million he was seeking. Instead, it will be a 5.25 million cap hit.

eggsactly....there is no intent of paying yr 2.

And when Gonzales lights us up twice next year like he's done every game he's played as a winged bird, remember your quote. And even moreso, think about Matt Ryan without that great TE. The Falcons don't want to think about that either.

Great player, smart move. I wish Tony retired

Notice how you conveniently forgot the 2nd part of my post...

Then again the dude really still is a monsta. Congrats to him I hope Rob Ryan has a system in place to eliminate this dude in the red zone.

But its all good... you just can't help yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom