Tony Perkins / Trump (1 Viewer)

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, I assume most people know who Tony Perkins is and what he is about.
if not, a simple Google search will let you know what him and his organization is about.
When Trump came to La, he made a disaster relief donation of $100k to Tony Perkins church.
do you think that was a bad move by Trump or no-one is going to care?
Of all the churches and organizations in this area, this was his choice?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Trump does and says so many ridiculous things, that people can't keep up with them. This is sadly small potatoes in the scheme of all things Trump.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As long as Putin gave the ok to passing his money through, I guess there's no reason to object.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
I don't know how Tony Perkins church's charitable spending goes, but if he is like the vast majority of churches, Trump just wasted ~$85,000.

It wasn't wasted. Trump was purchasing evangelical support.

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It wasn't wasted. Trump was purchasing evangelical support.
This. If you keep in mind that Trump is looking for the Win, even in situations where he is losing, this will make more sense. Trump is not campaigning for this election anymore..the knows that's lost. He is now campaigning for what's after the loss. Donald is going to try and pull as many people over there to follow him as he can. He is more about influence than actually giving money to Louisiana, to help us with that flood.

mt15, I think most folks just let the small thing like this go now. Trump will go from all this attention to the rear of the newspaper soon.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This. If you keep in mind that Trump is looking for the Win, even in situations where he is losing, this will make more sense. Trump is not campaigning for this election anymore..the knows that's lost. He is now campaigning for what's after the loss. Donald is going to try and pull as many people over there to follow him as he can. He is more about influence than actually giving money to Louisiana, to help us with that flood.

mt15, I think most folks just let the small thing like this go now. Trump will go from all this attention to the rear of the newspaper soon.
that is about right.

for all the talk about "puppeteers" and how they rule politicians, he wants nothing more than to actually be THE puppeteer.

Its about power and influence for him. ( ego )

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
Well Greenwell Springs Church is leading the support and recovery effort for the area. Along with that Money donation. Mr. Trump also donated a 18 wheeler full of supplies , How much money or support has the clinton foundation donated to LA? The answer is $0, no money no supplies nothing . instead clinton is in cali. trying to enlarge her own bank account.
Hillary Collects Hollywood Cash at Haim Saban's Beverly Hills Mansion - Breitbart

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
Well Greenwell Springs Church is leading the support and recovery effort for the area. Along with that Money donation. Mr. Trump also donated a 18 wheeler full of supplies , How much money or support has the clinton foundation donated to LA? The answer is $0, no money no supplies nothing . instead clinton is in cali. trying to enlarge her own bank account.
Hillary Collects Hollywood Cash at Haim Saban's Beverly Hills Mansion - Breitbart
Yea Trumps a saint. Hillary and Obama are doing a rain dance on a map of Louisiana.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The man donated $100k and an 18 wheeler of supplies to OUR home state to help OUR fellow Louisiana brothers and sisters in this horrible tragedy and nothing but bashing. Take off the political glasses for a second and be thankful people. Jesus Christ.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
The man donated $100k and an 18 wheeler of supplies to OUR home state to help OUR fellow Louisiana brothers and sisters in this horrible tragedy and nothing but bashing. Take off the political glasses for a second and be thankful people. Jesus Christ.
The reason he donated wasn't to help anyone but himself.

CountWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Trump is allegedly a billionaire. Taylor Swift, who is decidedly not a billionaire, donated $1 million to Louisiana flood relief. I'm supposed to be impressed by Trump dropping $100k? That's the equivalent of a child throwing a nickel in a wishing well at the mall. Come off of it.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
Trump is allegedly a billionaire. Taylor Swift, who is decidedly not a billionaire, donated $1 million to Louisiana flood relief. I'm supposed to be impressed by Trump dropping $100k? That's the equivalent of a child throwing a nickel in a wishing well at the mall. Come off of it.
Not only that, but his 100k was donated to a prominent conservative.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You're not supposed to be impressed by anything. But being grateful and thankful for ALL support flowing into the area, no matter what the dollar amount, would be a good start.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
How much has the Clinton Foundation donated to Louisiana?
It's not the point.

Trump only donated to make a political point.

It's the thought that counts, and trump was only thinking of himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom