Too funny..Cowboys (1 Viewer)

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Mccarthy will have them playing... watch out for Dallas now!

So what is it that makes you think that Jerry Jones won't involve himself arse deep into everything related to the decision making and operation of the Cowboys just like he has done for the last 29 years?

McCarthy may have a little freedom but believe me he'll be on a short leash just as every other Cowboys coach has been under JJ.........................he can't help himself.

onanygivensunday

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
While in Green Bay, McCarty had a HoF GM that handled personnel, contract negotiations and managed the salary cap. Not so in Dallas.

McCarthy may get them to 9-7 but that's about it imo.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think this run will be similar to Parcells. A former SB coach to bring in hope, but last less than seven seasons.

DABOOT162

LURKER
Reaction score
So what is it that makes you think that Jerry Jones won't involve himself arse deep into everything related to the decision making and operation of the Cowboys just like he has done for the last 29 years?

McCarthy may have a little freedom but believe me he'll be on a short leash just as every other Cowboys coach has been under JJ.........................he can't help himself.
I don’t disagree, I just think he is a great coach.

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t disagree, I just think he is a great coach.

I think he's a good coach but not necessarily a great coach and even if he were a great coach there is still the elephant in the room that is Jerry Jones.

Over the last 30 something years Jones has convinced himself that he knows what he's doing as far as football knowledge goes and good for him. He is his biggest fan in that regard.

History doesn't lie and there is a high probability that the Cowboys will continue to be the media hype that they always are but they will also be talking about the problems surrounding the Cowboys as long as JJ is pulling the strings of all the puppets that he surrounds himself with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom