Too many 49ers fans today (1 Viewer)

Sick of it. When are the Saints going to do something about the ticket brokers? The entire sideline behind the 49ers bench was a sea of red. I may be in the minority but I am a season ticket holder from Tampa and I make about 6 home games a year and only will sell to Saints fans if I can't make it. It was embarrassing out there today.
Ticket brokers are a part of the NFL landscape. Deal with it!

A great question is what percentage of the 49er fans yesterday were from California and what percentage live within, say, 250 miles of New Orleans. Someone on the radio broadcast talked about the amount of money in Silicone Valley as a reason that so many 49er fans were able to buy tickets at very high prices and attend. But most of the 49er fans I saw were hardly software engineers or professionals.

I heard noise on a couple of our offensive formations, and was very confused as our fans are smarter than that.

I didn’t think about there being enough Niner fans there to be doing that.

A great question is what percentage of the 49er fans yesterday were from California and what percentage live within, say, 250 miles of New Orleans. Someone on the radio broadcast talked about the amount of money in Silicone Valley as a reason that so many 49er fans were able to buy tickets at very high prices and attend. But most of the 49er fans I saw were hardly software engineers or professionals.

Watch out now!!! Lol looks can be deceiving.

Attachments

• 2798D407-DC74-4E0C-A919-B7FD6D1D2668.jpeg
    2798D407-DC74-4E0C-A919-B7FD6D1D2668.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2

Some of them looked like they had good weed. Got to give them that,

Also worth noting Steve Jobs wore flip flops to work too.

Were you at the game? No you watched on tv. Which means you could only see what the broadcast shows you. You can only hear what the broadcast wants you to hear.

If you were there, you would see they did not have as many fans as it appeared. They definitely were not very loud, you could still hear Drew audible from time to time.
That was my next question for him, albeit was going to be rhetorical.

If he was at the game then he would know the only concentration of 49ers fans were in the plaza behind the 49ers sideline.

There wasn’t even many in the endzones, which is the primary location that’s usually dominated by opposing teams with traveling fanbases.

The Loge and Terrace levels were nearly devoid of any 49ers fans with the exception of a few stragglers.

I’d also like to note that the home sideline wasn’t even mic’d up like it usually is, although I did see a mic mounted 15’ in the air in front of section 117 (on the visiting sideline).

That was my next question for him, albeit was going to be rhetorical.

If he was at the game then he would know the only concentration of 49ers fans were in the plaza behind the 49ers sideline.

There wasn’t even many in the endzones, which is the primary location that’s usually dominated by opposing teams with traveling fanbases.

The Loge and Terrace levels were nearly devoid of any 49ers fans with the exception of a few stragglers.

I’d also like to note that the home sideline wasn’t even mic’d up like it usually is, although I did see a mic mounted 15’ in the air in front of section 117 (on the visiting sideline).
Not sure i agree with you. There were many in the terrace, many milling about in the concourse. I had two in front of me who were very in your face type of fans, they kept rubbing it in to the entire section when they scored.

Not sure i agree with you. There were many in the terrace, many milling about in the concourse. I had two in front of me who were very in your face type of fans, they kept rubbing it in to the entire section when they scored.
Agree. There were plenty of 49er fans on the sideline terrace on the visitor side. Also, a decent amount in the terrace end zone. The highest concentration was on the visitor side plaza level. However, you tend to see visiting fans there a lot anyway. But, it was higher than normal. I'd say there were a good 20k 49er fans in the dome yesterday and they got pretty loud at times, but not enough to make a huge difference.

Looking up from the home plaza sideline it didn’t appear to be many. Even with the lighting now dimly lit up there (from my perspective how the new LED lights are positioned) it didn’t seem like there was an abnormal amount of red up there. ?

Just think about the obvious fact that how much louder the dome could be if we had 100% saints fans in attendance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom