Too many 49ers fans today (1 Viewer)

I would guess a 60/40 split on saints fans to 9ers. We had a couple of obnoxious ones in our section that were in our face about every play.

I would say it made for an advantage for the visitors
Not at all. It looked like a ton because the broadcast only shows the visitors' sideline. There were FAR fewer of them on the other side. Like I said, it was basically the same as the Steelers game last year.

Just from some tv shots I could tell they showed up fairly well. At least a few groups of them were shown on tv.

They didn’t make that big a difference in the game. We still out-louded them. Them, Pittsburgh, Dallas...they travel well. Is what it is. 49ers fans made no impact on the game today. None.

Just checked ebay for tickets to the Colts game. One broker has thousands of tickets yet we all sit here on a waiting list.

For real? That's absurd if true.

Yeah, the Defense chants when we had the ball later in the game was nauseating and very loud. You can try and paint it however you like numbers wise, but the noise and presence was significant which is very disappointing to say the least. I’ll never understand it in a game of this much importance....just give em up if you need money bad enough to potentially sell your team short in a pivotal game. It sucked

They traveled well, but no where near what the Pittsburgh’s of the league do.

I saw someone say that it was a 60/40 split and even though my math is terrible, I just will never believe that well over 20,000 SF fans took over dome.

I would guess a 60/40 split on saints fans to 9ers. We had a couple of obnoxious ones in our section that were in our face about every play.

I would say it made for an advantage for the visitors

this is literally insane. The 9ers probably brought more than anyone I can remember in the past decade or so - it was impressive. But it's absolutely absurd that they brought anywhere CLOSE to "40%" - what are you people smoking?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom