Too Much Concern Over Whom We Play (2 Viewers)

For fans since the '70s, I believe that was a mandatory contract.
Hmm. I'm a yankee so I haven't been a fan that long. So I had to go through a hazing before I was allowed to sign the contract. It was brutal ... and that's all I'm allowed to say.

Hmm. I'm a yankee so I haven't been a fan that long. So I had to go through a hazing before I was allowed to sign the contract. It was brutal ... and that's all I'm allowed to say.

Pics, or it's not true...:LOL:

Shhhh. You said you’d never speak of it. 0011010101

When the Failcons went to SuperBowl and blew a 28-3 lead for the most embarrassing loss of all-time... they got there by beating the Packers in the NFCCG. That Packers team was DECIMATED by injuries. Some white dude named Ripkowski was their starting RB, and they called up Max McCaffrey from the PS because their WRs were all busted up. The Turds rolled the Pack, and it had everything to do with who they played.

I've been to one playoff game before.. we faced the Eagles with their backup QB on January 13 of 2007.

Twelve years to the day later and I'm headed to this one and I'm confident I'll witness a similar result.

Boy I'd like to see Ingram pull off that run that Deuce did at the end of that one!

1546909385083.png

I've been to one playoff game before.. we faced the Eagles with their backup QB on January 13 of 2007.

Twelve years to the day later and I'm headed to this one and I'm confident I'll witness a similar result.

Wow...didn't realize it was 12 years to the day. And same for me -- flew in for that one and flying in for this one. Who Dat, baby?

Wow...didn't realize it was 12 years to the day. And same for me -- flew in for that one and flying in for this one. Who Dat, baby?

We've played them in the playoffs with 3 different quarterbacks....12-3= 9......

Just sayin'.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom