Tool's next album... (1 Viewer)

nothing weird at all about those videos

apparently they released the lyrics within the CD album art, which would make that a first right?
Yes, as far as I know. Unless the EP did that.

I noticed it on Amazon X-ray.. like.. what?

Maynard had famously sated they didn't want people thinking about their music by reading the words. Just listen and feel it.. experience it. He'd release them later. Sometimes years later, or never at all.

I just naturally do that. I rarely follow along with lyrics.

Ha, I checked. Yeah, 10,000 days STILL doesn't have official lyrics posted.

Damn it Maynard, it's been 13 years!

The timing for work is as well as the time it will take to convert my GF to a tool fan.

There is no chance of me converting my wife into a Tool fan. She won’t be going with me. But i am going with my sister who actually took me to my first concert when i was 16. It was Lollapalooza in 93 and Tool played.

39n43q.jpg

hs3wswfr33k31.jpg

y5mrr6n69uj31.jpg

qqus7yf1cyj31.jpg

skik82hpxpj31.jpg

h75sttr5eoj31.jpg

lof7a12vr3k31.jpg

7j5fwefviwj31.jpg

fewgyhe717k31.jpg

nwj2pl9ebvj31.jpg

zz6isq9cqij31.jpg

At first listen i really loved it. But honestly, Im tired of it already. Every song has the same feel. Its exhausting to listen to often. Will be very good live im sure. Just not feeling it. The songs as a whole are not great. They have great moments. invincible and pneuma stand out to me. And why put stupid noise on the CD just to fill space. Its just what they do i guess. Maynard and the whole band are self righteous, pretentious punks that have their fans completely snowed, and laugh at them daily.

At first listen i really loved it. But honestly, Im tired of it already. Every song has the same feel. Its exhausting to listen to often. Will be very good live im sure. Just not feeling it. The songs as a whole are not great. They have great moments. invincible and pneuma stand out to me. And why put stupid noise on the CD just to fill space. Its just what they do i guess. Maynard and the whole band are self righteous, pretentious punks that have their fans completely snowed, and laugh at them daily.

riveting tale, chap

tool.jpg

And Maynard has pointy elbows..

I've listened to the sheet out of the album already, or at least the six real songs on it.. and while it's probably not their best, it's very good and doesn't exhaust me. And I'd argue that they're still pretty easily the best at what they do.

This is why no one likes you. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom