Tool's next album... (2 Viewers)

I rock a stock car stereo these days, but the biggest issue in the car for this kind of music (for me) is road noise.

I did the stupid route of fighting fire with fire. I do have some sound deadening, but the Z doesn't do a good job keeping noise out. When I originally did it, it was honestly to enjoy some spirited drives in the mountains with the windows down.

Random comment on the Youtube video for 7empest. haha.

1569907455995.png

@Bronson

1570642890194.png

The only thing that would have made Descending better would have been if he hit the Gong again. There are like 2-5 good points right after that first hit to do a little more. haha.

p.s. I think the base ringing out about a measure (or two?) after that gong hit is as good.

@Bronson

1570642890194.png

The only thing that would have made Descending better would have been if he hit the Gong again. There are like 2-5 good points right after that first hit to do a little more. haha.

p.s. I think the base ringing out about a measure (or two?) after that gong hit is as good.
thought about that too but it probably would have been too much of a good thing

there is a lot of build up leading into that gong, and when Danny hits it, you get an incredible emotional release, so i don't think it would have the same effect twice

the gong in CC Trip is pretty bad arse but has a different feel to it

heard they have added NOLA to the tour on Feb 1st...which happens to be the day before my birthday

i can't find anything yet to verify

heard they have added NOLA to the tour on Feb 1st...which happens to be the day before my birthday

i can't find anything yet to verify

It's on their Instagram, so that's confirmed.

Definitely a show to see. Saw them in San Antonio a few weeks ago and will certainly see them again in Dallas.

looks like i will see it twice too...already going to the one in Raleigh in 2 weeks and i will try to get tickets to the NOLA show

Yeah, both Ticketmaster and Tool's instagram said 11am CST. However, Ticketmaster's website is currently down for maintenance, so we'll see if they get back up in time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom