Tool's next album... (1 Viewer)

so, to my knowledge, they have yet to play 7empest live

Is there a better city for this song to debut other than New Orleans?

they've been on break for all of December so hopefully they've been preparing to unleash this beast

Man i was almost in the same seats for Transiberian Orchestra that I will be for Tool. It’s way the heck up there. At least Tool brings the power to fill the Smoothie King.

OK fellas, my employer for the last 15 years has decided to outsource my entire department. Anyone interested in purchasing my tickets for the show in NOLA?

where are they?

and I’m sorry to hear that. Do you have to move or find another job?

4 total tickets
Sec 101, Row 23, Seats 11-12
Sec 101, Row 24, Seats 9-10

I live in Dallas and I am likely to stay here. Looking for another job, but nothing yet.

OK fellas, my employer for the last 15 years has decided to outsource my entire department. Anyone interested in purchasing my tickets for the show in NOLA?

How do you transfer tickets on sales that claim no reselling of tickets? Does Ticketmaster still let you trade them only if it's through Ticketmaster?

If anyone is interested in either a pair or all 4 of my tickets, let me know. Tickemaster will allow me to transfer the digital tickets.

Would like to get $170 each, which is what they cost me once Ticketmaster fees were added. I see they are selling for lower level (which these are) for around $200, so I don't think $170 is unreasonable and I would rather them go to a Saints fan than make extra money. Even with having no income at the moment. lol.

Just put up one ticket, first row of section 311, for $150. Which is what I paid after fees, even though it says I'll only get back $128 if sold.

I may have to put one of mine up too.

everyone is committed to other stuff like Chewbaccus

i really would like to upgrade both into one better tick.

Yeah I picked up four tickets assuming it'd be easy to get three others to go, but I've only managed two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom