Tool's next album... (1 Viewer)

It's just that Spotify is my only music source (and I'm sure there are tons of people that fit that description). Unless I pull up YouTube videos, I just have no idea how to access their music.
The store.

Yea, stores exist online.
Yet, you can’t purchase their music in digital form anywhere. Yes, I can purchase a CD (which are unplayable on modern vehicles), rip the mp3s, and painstakingly sync them onto my iPhone, but in 2019 people shouldn’t have to be handed a homework project to listen to your music.

Yet, you can’t purchase their music in digital form anywhere. Yes, I can purchase a CD (which are unplayable on modern vehicles), rip the mp3s, and painstakingly sync them onto my iPhone, but in 2019 people shouldn’t have to be handed a homework project to listen to your music.

It takes 10 minutes to do a lossless rip and sync it to your phone. Then you have more for your money. I’m not sure if that qualifies as painstaking.

I’m looking forward to the album, but I’m not going to have the same expectations for the album that I had for the last two, both of which I thought were letdowns. I’m not expecting Ænima, but I hope they’ve shed the corny tinges of nu-metal and power metal which were on the last two.

The link doesn't work, because the site doesn't allow hot linking. Can you post the article that image came from?
Basically, Adam and Justin can't decide if they want to have their music on streaming. It isn't Maynard

I remember ordering my Undertow CD (as a ~13 year old) from mail of those mail order deals, and having to explain to my mom why there was a song called Prison Sex. Think I just played dumb and luckily she let me keep it.

Can't wait for their new album.

I remember ordering my Undertow CD (as a ~13 year old) from mail of those mail order deals, and having to explain to my mom why there was a song called Prison Sex. Think I just played dumb and luckily she let me keep it.
I hear ya man, I had to sneak my opiate cassette home through my prison wallet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom