Tool's next album... (2 Viewers)

I want to know how Danny Carey has the stamina to go at it like that every night they play? After my prayers were answered and the opening act finally got off stage, I was completely wrapped up in the show from the first note until the lights came back on.

i wondered the same thing. He has a tall task with every one of those songs and most of them, in particular his part, just roll right into the next song.

I considered it as a 30 minute Useful Idiot intro

open mouth insert foot. I was telling a friend from work about the show five minutes ago.

“how did you like the opening act?”

proceed to destroy him before being interrupted “he is a good friend of mine”

hem, haw, um.. well I’m sure he is spectacular if the sound guys aren’t jerking around getting ready for Tool

ugh.

they really did put the guy in a tight spot though. People have expectations going into tool.

They kept making announcements for no video or pictures. Stinkfist closed the show and before it began, Maynard said it was ok to record it. So everybody did lol
Tool is so pretentious and self opionated, especially Maynard. They've made some amazing music, but their holier than thou attitude is a real bummer.

Tool is so pretentious and self opionated, especially Maynard. They've made some amazing music, but their holier than thou attitude is a real bummer.

It doesn’t really bother me much. Their are a lot of big egos attached to all that talent. They (probably mostly Maynard) are also extremely professional about how they perform. You know it’s going to be top quality sound And polished performances.

I think I’m going to pick up a copy of Maynards book. I’m not convinced it will be the kind of reading I can’t put down but there is only one way to find out.

examples??

if not allowing people to record their shows makes them pretentious, then i guess :shrug:

Everyone can be pretentious at times... your post, for example.

Also, idiots who record an entire concert on their phone are pretentious. At least they are useful idiots as I'll watch it on youtube.

Everyone can be pretentious at times... your post, for example.

Also, idiots who record an entire concert on their phone are pretentious. At least they are useful idiots as I'll watch it on youtube.

I think many of us on messenger boards are pretentious. I know I am. And then I'm not. Sometimes I am more pretentious out there in that world but they are both me. In normal every day dealings with people I know but am not close to I am reserved and serious. But inside I actually find humor in everything no matter how serious. And on here I am more like that outwardly. I will find the humor in everything leaving nothing untouched. We will all pass from all of this whether we spend most of our time in denial of that or not so there is nothing so serious we can't laugh about it. But we all have our many masks.

Image result for shakespeare we are all actors quote

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom