Tool's next album... (1 Viewer)

I agree, i'm enjoying the song. the only thing that irks me is on iTunes they only have the single for sale right now, not a track of album pre-order, so if i buy it today, you end up paying for it twice when the album is released. I think i can wait 13 more days.

I am not even listening to it until i can hear the whole album...

I agree, i'm enjoying the song. the only thing that irks me is on iTunes they only have the single for sale right now, not a track of album pre-order, so if i buy it today, you end up paying for it twice when the album is released. I think i can wait 13 more days.

It’s available on Pandora, so I would assume Spotify as well.

I liked the song. Much better than the previous two.

I think its a good song. Doesn't blow me away like Vicarious, still, a solid song won't be of the 3 songs off every tool album to to me, sucks.

We have to be careful to not let 10 years of expectations get to high, or your setting yourself up for disappointment
Lol, I've listened a couple more times and it's grown on me. Definitely an expectation issue of mine.

New song is pretty good. I've been listening to them on Spotify at work daily. Was nice to be able to play them on the jukebox also!

Link to all the pre-order options.

Looks like the album will be free digitally to Prime members on Amazon Music. Or at least the preview track is... probably still $11.99 for the digital album.

Link to all the pre-order options.

Looks like the album will be free digitally to Prime members on Amazon Music. Or at least the preview track is... probably still $11.99 for the digital album.

this is great news for me since I am three months into this service already. I can't say that I love the first release as much as expected but it often happens that way on great albums - the best stuff isn't what you hear on radio or that is predicted to do well

Lol, I've listened a couple more times and it's grown on me. Definitely an expectation issue of mine.
Tool from Lateralus on is accessible enough on first listen, but for reasons I can't really explain I enjoy the songs more after multiple listens. I love how they can make long songs that don't feel overly long in the slightest.

I'm digging the new track.

this is great news for me since I am three months into this service already. I can't say that I love the first release as much as expected but it often happens that way on great albums - the best stuff isn't what you hear on radio or that is predicted to do well
I have to say, after listening to the song a couple hundred times over the past few weeks, it gets better with each listen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom