Top 10 NFL Drafts of last decade (1 Viewer)

Maybe this will help.

EDIT: This didn't work either. Don't know why pasting the exact link here doesn't show up. Never had that happen before.

The Saints' 2017 draft class came in at number 3. My favorite quote in there: "The Saints defense can flip the field on anyone, and Williams (Marcus Willliams) is a big key in that."

So, I am not into lists at all, but out of curiosity, I scrolled down the article to see who they picked #1, and it is the Cowboys.

The 2016 draft changed the Dallas Cowboys' fortunes in the span of three days.
Other than 2015 when Romo retired, The 2016, 2017, 2018, and now 2019 seasons don't really look any better than before.

Last edited:
They could’ve easily thrown Hendrickson and Anzalone in there too. Both have dealt with injuries but when they’re on the field, they ball out. Not quite on the level of the other four, but they are definitely worth a mention

They could’ve easily thrown Hendrickson and Anzalone in there too. Both have dealt with injuries but when they’re on the field, they ball out. Not quite on the level of the other four, but they are definitely worth a mention

I think they list includes starters only, and Hendrickson isn't a starter, and has been hurt a bit.

Anzalone, he's started some games, but he's been hurt a lot. He's out for this season, so basically, out of 48 regular season games, Anzalone has only played in 22, less than half, which is no bueno.

Hint... We're on the list.. (sorry, not sure how to embed links.)

Edit- Can anyone see the link? It's a BR ranking list and I dont know why it doesn't show when i try to see it

The slide show is throwing off the forum software.

What you want to do, is create a text link to the article. So type anything like link or link to the article in your post, highlight the text, then click on the chain icon (insert link) in the toolbar, and paste the link to the article there. Leave out any slide number in the URL, the #slide part.

Example: Link to the article

The slide show is throwing off the forum software.

What you want to do, is create a text link to the article. So type anything like link or link to the article in your post, highlight the text, then click on the chain icon (insert link) in the toolbar, and paste the link to the article there. Leave out any slide number in the URL, the #slide part.

Example: Link to the article
Boom! thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom