Top 12 NFL Alumni Teams (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What would happen if you created an All-Alumni starting lineup of current players NFL players? Which schools would be able to put together the best teams? In a recent ASK CFN, a reader basically asked that question and it sparked a ton of debate with as much response as the article has ever received.

Do you go with the teams that have the best skill players, or the ones that can field the best overall lineups? Which schools are shockingly average at cranking out current pro stars? It’s an interesting exercise.

Remember, these are current players, or players that are still close to playing, with the occasional current college stars thrown in to to fill out a starting lineup. A * is next to the names of the incoming rookies, and a ** is next to the names of the players coming back to school next year. Also to note, the idea is to find the best players for the lines and the secondaries; they might not always fit with four safeties or five tackles if needed.

Since the NFL has 12 playoff teams, here are the top All-Alumni squads, and the one that just missed.
>>Link to article

I think this is fairly accurate, although in a playoff situation there is potential for upsets. I think the #6 ranked team could win it all with some help at receiver. ;)

Most of those teams have terrible QB's, or unknown like Russel.

USC, Michigan, and Tennesse would kill all the other teams listed just because of QB play.

Ohio State with Troy Smith as their QB ahead of USC? Yeah ok.

Didn't Brandon Jacobs transfer from Auburn after being buried behind Cadillac and Ronnie Brown? If so, he shouldn't be on the Auburn team.

Miami #1 with Vinny Testaverde??? HAHAHAHA

I think we all know who would field the best team.

Go Blue!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom