Top 25 (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
-Houston made a big jump, but can they keep moving higher? Their schedule isn't exactly the SEC West.
-Georgia also moved up big time, can they continue the climb?
-Oklahoma and LSU got what they deserved. Maybe they could have dropped more, but for now, neither has killed their Title game chances.
-Goodbye UCLA, USC, and UNC. Perhaps you didn't belong in the top 25 to begin with.
-How does Wisconsin win and not move up?

Anyway, Michigan is moving up, and we have the horses to keep moving up.
2016 NCAA College Football Polls and Rankings for Week 2 - ESPN

-How does Wisconsin win and not move up?

If you think about it for a minute you will realize why the voters were not so impressed with their victory.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Tigers stayed in the Top 25 without immediately announcing a buyout. :scratch:

If you think about it for a minute you will realize why the voters were not so impressed with their victory.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Tigers stayed in the Top 25 without immediately announcing a buyout. :scratch:

What are ya'll talking about? Wisconsin wasn't ranked last week and is now 10.

What are ya'll talking about? Wisconsin wasn't ranked last week and is now 10.

I was assuming that the OP wondered why Wisconsin didn't move into LSU's #5 spot. Yes, the voters will find out that #10 is probably too high once the Badgers have to play a non-Les Miles coached team.

UH is ranked 6th, highest ranking since 1980

Only big game left is against Louisville, win that one and go undefeated in conference and there's no way they don't make the playoffs

UH is ranked 6th, highest ranking since 1980

Only big game left is against Louisville, win that one and go undefeated in conference and there's no way they don't make the playoffs

I don't know.

If sec champ, big 10 champ, account champ, and packing 10 champ are all undefeated . . .

Plus, if OU looks really bad . . .

Either or both if these or something else could keep an undefeated Houston out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom