Top 50 best looking colleges (1 Viewer)

Maxp you had it wrong, you meant to say where's Alabama.

Yeah you heard me Bammers Auburn not only has a 6 game winning streak over you that goes back to when gasoline was only $1.35 but we have better looking women then you
Who dat say gonna beat them Tigers!!!
War Eagle too, BTW

Maxp you had it wrong, you meant to say where's Alabama.

Yeah you heard me Bammers Auburn not only has a 6 game winning streak over you that goes back to when gasoline was only $1.35 but we have a better looking campus then you.

Who dat say gonna beat them Tigers!!!
War Eagle too, BTW

Alabama has plenty of trashy, hot girls. The picture of the two blonds that was posted for Bama do not even attend the school.

By the way, the absolute most amazing thing about Ole Miss is while it's women are ridiculously hot with just crazy pressure to conform to the popular standards of attractiveness, unlike other places with similar "body cults" like Florida and SoCal, Ole Miss guys look like complete slovenly ******s. No seriously, I doubt even in the top 50 percentile in attractive guys.

Every single girl there is out of most of their league in any other place except Ole Miss. Lack of options for the win!

I went to Arizona State post Katrina for a semester, and I don't get how they topped the list. But I guess to each his own.

It is unreal, the girls at Florida. I think they make the fat, ugly ones stay inside. I did not see one that wasn't a 9 or 10. Ole Miss has some major tail floating around, but they always bring their fat friends along, so they appear even hotter. I find that very funny.

By the way, the absolute most amazing thing about Ole Miss is while it's women are ridiculously hot with just crazy pressure to conform to the popular standards of attractiveness, unlike other places with similar "body cults" like Florida and SoCal, Ole Miss guys look like complete slovenly ******s. No seriously, I doubt even in the top 50 percentile in attractive guys.

Every single girl there is out of most of their league in any other place except Ole Miss. Lack of options for the win!

Lemme guess: you did NOT attend Ole Miss? :hihi:

Where are the guys official lists anyways?

I agree. Every one of them have the long shag hair cut wearing either a button down with a t-shirt underneath or a polo type shirt with the collar popped.

Ole Miss girls like to drink and are a lot of fun while drunk but they are so uptight the rest of the time. It seems like at night they like to get drunk and sleep around then spend the next day planning the wedding of their dream to the guy they slept with the night before. If they go out with a guy that has money the girl will know the open dates at every country club for a 200 mile radius before the dude can even get the check.

In fact, the Ole Miss girl reminds me of the chick from Wedding Crashers that Vince Vaughn hooked up with minus the act.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom