Top Gun 2: 2 Top 2 Gun (1 Viewer)

Here - this will tide you over:

I’ve watched this video like 100 times -I’m sure I’ve posted it here 10 times.

It never gets old - it’s classic. I’d love to tell those guys how great it is. It’s like when you decide to do a goof but go all in and deliver on the details . . . and you nail it.

Last edited:
Love the movie love the soundtrack. Love it so much me and a buddy sang You’ve lost that loving feeling to our wives at a resort bar while on a big group vacation in Ocho Rios.
Can’t wait for the sequel.

Love the movie love the soundtrack. Love it so much me and a buddy sang You’ve lost that loving feeling to our wives at a resort bar while on a big group vacation in Ocho Rios.
Can’t wait for the sequel.

Isn't that a break-up song?

There is no Naval version of the F-22. There was talk of one to replace the F-14 but they cancelled the idea in 91 and never built any.
It would have a long movie about lost sorties and down jets and more sim time. Not very interesting

I just hope this one doesn’t have all they gay overtones as the first one. I’m in no what putting down on Gays and in fact I don’t care what people do in their bedrooms. I know myself I’m a freak in the sheets. But there is so much screaming out between Cruise and Val Kilmer’s characters that makes you feel like it’s a sexual tension.

Dood. They're in the Navy. Duh.

I will be in the theater watching this weekend. I was 17 when this movie came out. I didn’t not see it in theaters because hunting, fishing, football and girls (not in that order) were more important than a movie. So I had to wait for it on VHS…. I will be seeing this on the big screen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom