Top pass rushers still jockeying for position in this year's NFL draft class (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Full Story – Nola.Com

I'll admit that I've got tunnel vision when it comes to the NFL draft - or at least, it's been that way for the last several years of following the New Orleans Saints. Instead of trying to identify the best available player, I always try to figure out the best available pass rusher.

This year, that tunnel vision is making me dizzy.

The top pass-rushing prospects in this year's draft class have been shifting up and down the projections of many national analysts, especially after last month's NFL scouting combine.

By Mike Triplett / Times Picayune

Full Story – Nola.Com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tom Brady, Drew Brees may pass the NFL TD pass record back and forth many times Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Up to date % Pass attempts that results in a first down Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Tom Brady ties Drew Brees with his 558th career touchdown pass Saints RSS News Feeds 0
El Caliente Will we abandon the run in favor of the pass today? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Film Study: How the Saints Pass O shapes up against the Panthers zone-heavy Pass D Saints RSS News Feeds 0
El Caliente Pass Rush Stat that May Surprise You Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 34
Tom Brady now one touchdown pass behind Drew Brees’ career record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Teddy Bridgewater may be a 'frenemy' now, but there's still plenty of love for him in New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Panthers without McCaffrey, but Mike Davis still a threat Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cam Newton - Still Good for Laugh Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
Does Sean Payton still script first several offensive plays, and if so, could teams use that against us? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Source: Saints still playing at Superdome for now Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Cam Newton is still a very terrible passer of the ball Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 36
Saintsphere Mayor Cantrell says Superdome is still not ready for 20,000 fans; tells Saints they are welcome to play at Tiger Stadium Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 145