Top ranked safeties (1 Viewer)

Its funny how guys at the top of the list are no longer with their teams

I see that now there are links to Bleacher Report on the CNN website. At what point did BR become legit? It was always a garbage site full of useless opinions. Is it now credible? I guess I haven't been paying attention.

Noooo, Harper and Jenkins are bad because there is no pass rush and they're covering for the CB's blown assignments. /sarcasm off

I'll say it again! Last year when Quddus was in the game I felt much more confident. I'm not saying he's the next Ed Reed, but it just shows how bad the starter is.

I see that now there are links to Bleacher Report on the CNN website. At what point did BR become legit? It was always a garbage site full of useless opinions. Is it now credible? I guess I haven't been paying attention.
Bleacher Report got bought by Ted Turner last year, IIRC.
They are trying to build this into credible site.
I have them as an app and they report credible sports news on my favorite teams to me generally faster than anyone else. Granted, they're not breaking stories, but real news from a feed somewhere.
Kudos to the guy who started this, sold it and now resides in riches somewhere.

I usually don't pay attention when I see Bleacher Report articles, but this one was written by Matt Miller who is a credible source.

Where BR used to be only fan articles and columns, it's now expanded on getting real reports, real scouts to add to the material.

Usama Young ranked higher than Glover Quin and Ed Reed :spit:

We may not consider Usama better than Reed but they do use objective criteria. Here, we just spout nonsense backed by nothing more than the love of this team. Our safeties are terrible and have been for quite some time. Outside of this board, there are few that even rate them as NFL caliber players. If I am wrong, I invite any of the guru's to direct us to an objective observer that thinks Jenkins is good at any aspect of his position or Harper can tackle or even run near fast enough for his position. Also, safeties aren't pass rushers.

some of those are still available , like Quintin Mikell, Kerry Rhodes and Bernard Pollard

We may not consider Usama better than Reed but they do use objective criteria. Here, we just spout nonsense backed by nothing more than the love of this team. Our safeties are terrible and have been for quite some time. Outside of this board, there are few that even rate them as NFL caliber players. If I am wrong, I invite any of the guru's to direct us to an objective observer that thinks Jenkins is good at any aspect of his position or Harper can tackle or even run near fast enough for his position. Also, safeties aren't pass rushers.

I find Harper to be a decent tackler but I agree with the rest of your post. +1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom