Top Trades that Need to Happen This Offseason (1 Viewer)

trumanb

Rookie
Reaction score
I saw this and thought it was funny. I know its just this guys opinion but I wouldn't do the trade if it were my decision. The rest of the article can be found here at the bottom of the page. http://draftacademy.blogspot.com/

10. Raiders deal Terdell Sands, Lamont Jordan, Fabian Washington and their 08 2rd round pick to the New Orleans Saints for Devery Henderson, Will Smith, Mike McKenzie and their 08 3rd rounder. The Raiders clear out their Rb situation, while the Saints get a replacement for Deuce and get something back for Will Smith. Washington replaces McKenzie and it adds badly needed speed to their defense. Sands might be a stiff, but he’s better than what they have at DT right now. The Raiders get a serviceable WR in Henderson(who is probably better than anything else they have and allows them to deal Curry or Porter for picks) and a real pass rusher to go with Burgess(and could replace Burgess down the line).

This must be a Raider fan or sportswriter. This trade could only be from a Raider fan wish list. There's nothing about that trade that would help the Saints in any way. They'd have to be brain dead to agree to such a lopsided deal.

cocaine is a hella drug!

Saints Master has spoken...............................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom