Topless fishing? (1 Viewer)

CouncilWOman who's husband likes to fish?

No, I'm sure it was some retirement home group that is WAY too nosey and overheard someone at Olive Garden's Early Bird Special so they just HAD to put an end to those youngins enjoying life.

No, I'm sure it was some retirement home group that is WAY too nosey and overheard someone at Olive Garden's Early Bird Special so they just HAD to put an end to those youngins enjoying life.

sadly you're probably right

I lived in Florida long enough to know that these type of laws/rules are passed because only the old people have the time to vote and the youngins don't care enough (until these type of laws pass, then they complain). I know I did. You can't fight them, so I moved out.

I don't think they shut down the operation. They just can't run those trips out of the city marina. Since it is a government run marina, I can understand why they'd want to avoid being misconstrued as supporting an adult entertainment venture.

I really just posted because I think the concept is quite near genius as you give a value added benefit to a predominantly male excursion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom