Tough Day For Both Of Us (video inside) (1 Viewer)

that was a terrible call. I don't see how he would not have come down inbounds if he was not knocked out. those refs suck.

that was a terrible call. I don't see how he would not have come down inbounds if he was not knocked out. those refs suck.

Not even that..the refs wouldn't review it!! We took a timeout to give them time to review it and they still didn't. I am FUMING. Now I have 2 weeks to have this on my head with the bye week coming. Good luck with TB this week..not like you guys will need it:9:

ya, i was really dissapointed that the jets loss today...they should of been 5-3.

though that was a horrible horrible call by the refs at the end of the game. he was pushed out and it was obvious.

I'm a big fan of replay..but what's the sense in having it if they aren't going to use it? One loss for this team is devestating with games coming up against NE and Chicago :cussing:

the thing thats a shame is that wasnt even close, there is NO WAY that guy
doesnt come down with both feet in bounds. I mean, that was like a textbook example of the play, the refs can only hope to have one that is so clear cut and an easy call. Not the refs best day for sure, the saints ravens game had ALOT of questionable calls/no-calls. Not sure it would have made a difference, just didnt seem to be the saints' day. but THAT was a horrible call.

I'm still screamin, WHODAT!!! I love my SAINTS!!!

I very much appreciate you posting here and all, but sincerly the only thing the Jets got screwed on was the fact the refs didnt review it. Personally I don't know if he would have come down with it in bounds or not.

I very much appreciate you posting here and all, but sincerly the only thing the Jets got screwed on was the fact the refs didnt review it. Personally I don't know if he would have come down with it in bounds or not.

Exactly. I mean, his feet look way in-bounds when he catches it, so I think the play has a shot at getting overturned..but the replay system is there...use it!!

Also..the part of the play that gave me hope as being inbounds is his right foot..his right foot is practically dragging on the floor before he gets drilled. If his right foot was in you would have to think the left would have been too...

That was a bad call, it should have been reviewed and imho would have been in bounds.

Tough days that we both need to just try and forget I guess.

I noticed that in college they don't waste any time at all to review a play if it is even remotely close. Why don't they do that in the NFL? It only takes a few seconds, especially when the call can change the outcome of a game. I thought that's why they put it in. Maybe they need to tweak the replay rules and let a coach challenge a call even if its inside 2 minutes that way you don't have to rely on the refs stopping play to review it.

Is that reviewable?

That's the only thing I can think, because it definitely didn't look like a good call at all...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom