Tough game next week! (1 Viewer)

Erik D

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The Jets are playing as good as anyone right now so if we can beat them next week we can definitely win 13 or more games! Geaux Saints!!!!:worthy: I loved seeing the defense on their A game today also, kudos GW!

The Jets are coming to the Dome, lets see how good that Jets defense looks against the Gulf Coast offense.

The Jets are coming to the Dome, lets see how good that Jets defense looks against the Gulf Coast offense.

GULF COAST INDEED!! WE are all (Mississippi. Louisiana, Alabama) Included. Texas and Florida GFY.

All I know is, we are really going to need Reggie and PT this game, I think the Dome and the Defense will handle the Jets offense, but the Saints offense vs the Jets Defense will be the story of the day...we really gotta control there pass rush and keep the defense honest by running the ball, they come after you as much as G.Williams has us going after Teams...wont be an easy game, but very we can win it.

After what this defense did to the Bills who in my opinion have a far better offense I like our chances against the Jets. Especially at home. Sanchez has not experienced the noise that he will experience this Sunday.

The Jets defense is good but we will see how good they are when they face a real offense with the most balance attack they face all season.

I like our chances in this game but it's definitely going to be a tough game. I expect a playoff atmosphere. I just bought tickets and will be making the drive from Dallas to attend the game! WHO DAT!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom