Tough Newsweek Cover Story on McCain (1 Viewer)

What you are seeing is the beginning of the liberal democatic press coming to bear against the eventual Republican nominee -- may as well start the republican bashing now cause it doesn;t matter to them if its Hillary or Obama -- as long as its not a republican -- I can guarantee there will be more to come

One comment I had to laugh at was that McCain was vindictive -- anyone who thinks that comment does not apply to the Clintons is obviously mistaken. As for discussions about his military experience -- no matter how bad a pilot or a POW he still has that experience -- who else running can claim the same thing --

I just heard Pat Robertson criticize McCain for his temper. I hate McCain, but hearing Robertson criticize him makes me hate him just a little bit less.

What you are seeing is the beginning of the liberal democatic press coming to bear against the eventual Republican nominee -- may as well start the republican bashing now cause it doesn;t matter to them if its Hillary or Obama -- as long as its not a republican -- I can guarantee there will be more to come

One comment I had to laugh at was that McCain was vindictive -- anyone who thinks that comment does not apply to the Clintons is obviously mistaken. As for discussions about his military experience -- no matter how bad a pilot or a POW he still has that experience -- who else running can claim the same thing --

Well the military experience stuff I heard on Michael Savage.

There goes that liberal media again! :rant:

:ezbill:

:covri: That hurts SBTB, that hurts. Fill me in on what Rush says this afternoon

I haven't heard it yet but I can predict based on the last week..

"Blah Blah Blah hate McCain... Blah blah blah hate liberals... blah blah blah moderates are cowards... blah blah blah lib lib lib... blah blah blah...

...add nausea. :mwink:

Savage cracks me up though. It so obvious the guy is playing an act. His big thing yesterday was announcing he is starting an "American Nationalist Party". He then went on to basically describe the Nazi party complete with youth groups and men dedicated to digging up dirt on media members and political enemies.

This was followed by call after call supporting him and the idea.

He HAS to know what he was doing. No way that was an accident.

Savage cracks me up though. It so obvious the guy is playing an act. His big thing yesterday was announcing he is starting an "American Nationalist Party". He then went on to basically describe the Nazi party complete with youth groups and men dedicated to digging up dirt on media members and political enemies.

This was followed by call after call supporting him and the idea.

He HAS to know what he was doing. No way that was an accident.

No, totally. Did you read Ann Coulter's new book? Not sure what it's named, something like Treason, Lies, Deceit, Thief, Duplicity, I don't know, one of those words, but I hear it's a real informative :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom