Tougher question: Alcohol or Marijuana? (2 Viewers)

Booze or Weed?

• Keep Alcohol, lose Weed

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Keep Weed, lose alcohol

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Seriously? Another one?

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This one requires you to make Sophie's choice. You can pick one to be legal (with the same restrictions alcohol has now, i.e. age limits, driving under influence, etc...) and the other illegal to possess.

Poll coming.

Too many issues with alcohol. Besides, if pot were legalized and alcohol made illegal, I'd just go back to brewin my own swill.

I voted keep alcohol and lose weed. I have no interest in smoking anything anymore. After years of smoking cigarettes and then quitting about 12 years ago, it's nice not to have to deal with the smell of smoke in my clothes, etc.

On the other hand, I can sit at home in the evening and have a beer or drink or glass of wine with dinner or after dinner, and no one else is affected by that.

I voted keep alcohol and lose weed. I have no interest in smoking anything anymore. After years of smoking cigarettes and then quitting about 12 years ago, it's nice not to have to deal with the smell of smoke in my clothes, etc.

On the other hand, I can sit at home in the evening and have a beer or drink or glass of wine with dinner or after dinner, and no one else is affected by that.

I really can't object with you on your view point cause I too can't stand the smell of smoke on my clothes on in my hair. Especially after quitting 12 years ago.

My whole thing is that if you smoke too much, it doesn't matter. You wake up the next morning unaffected except for maybe a few wacked out dreams. Alcohol, when abused, causes severe problems the next morning.

I'll take bud, thank you very much.

I don't understand how this is even close.

One of these substances facilitates great times.
The other one facilitates sitting on a couch and playing halo.

I don't understand how this is even close.

One of these substances facilitates great times.
The other one facilitates sitting on a couch and playing halo.

:dunno:

The same can be said vice versa so this really doesn't solve anything.

I don't know, does weed lower women's inhibitions to the point where they might consider sleeping with me?

Having two small kids, I say get rid of the herb, although alcohol causes issues as well.

[ ], I know. Whatever.

Alcohol has good and bad.

Alcohol(within limits) is good for your health! (heart, cholesterol)
When abused, alcoholics are bad for all involved.
When abused, alcohol is also damaging to the liver.

When abused, marijuana is damaging to the brain.
Can someone tell me if there is a health benefit to marijuana?
I know it is pain relieving like for those suffering with certain cancers, etc.
Anything else?

I wouldn't want someone driving under the influence of either.

If alcohol was illegal, I wonder what the priests would use during mass?

legalbrownies.jpg

Can someone tell me if there is a health benefit to marijuana?
http://www.askmen.com/sports/health/20_mens_health.html

I voted alcohol only because I don't smoke as much weed as I used to. I'm all for everyone having whatever they want.

Keep alcohol, because drinking in public is a staple of life. Smoking is fine in private- makes me antisocial anyway

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom