Toughest NFL schedule (1 Viewer)

Probably the Cardinals or Raiders or DolphinsThey cant beat anybody So every game is a challenge for them and a near bye week for whoever they play

The League can't control who we play.

But they can control giving us a dome-oriented Texans team in week one MNF so that we go to L.A. on a short week in week two.

And then a Seahawks team that thrives at home in week three.

Then the Cowboys...

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
Because we play in the most competitive division in the NFL and we have been finishing in the top of the conference for the last few years. That equates to a tougher schedule.

No it doesn't. The schedule is known several years in advance. There are only two games not already decided years in advance, that that is two games where you play a team from two other divisions that finished in the same place as you did in your division. Play 6 games against your division opponents, 4 games against a NFC division, 4 games against an AFC division, and those 2 that I talked about earlier.

Here's the schedule for the next 4 years:

No it doesn't. The schedule is known several years in advance. There are only two games not already decided years in advance, that that is two games where you play a team from two other divisions that finished in the same place as you did in your division. Play 6 games against your division opponents, 4 games against a NFC division, 4 games against an AFC division, and those 2 that I talked about earlier.

Here's the schedule for the next 4 years:

I know that. Being in the most competitive division is what makes the schedule so hard. That coupled with the other two games of teams at the top of their division, that’s half your schedule filled with tough games. Compare that to the Patriots that have practically 6 gimme games a year with the division they play in. Those division games make all the difference.

I think the same was said of last season's (2018) schedule and that turned out okay except for the fiasco in the NFC championship game.

Because we play in the most competitive division in the NFL and we have been finishing in the top of the conference for the last few years. That equates to a tougher schedule.

Bingo. This should be common sense at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom